Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-21-2021, 02:02 PM   #1

Smile 2021 Cherokee Wolf Pup 16FQ or FQBL

Hi. My name is Jason Beck. I live in Lake Stevens, WA.

I would like input from anyone that has a 16FQ or 16FQBL?? How do you like it? It seems perfect for me. Small enough yet with some really nice features.
Do you think the Black Label is worth the extra $2,500??
I have a 16FQBL on hold at $16,600. It's gone up $2,100 since February when I started looking at them. Wow. I finally locked in on price.
How about the stock tires?? I'm thinking about asking the dealer to put on Goodyear Endurance tires.
I appreciate any and all info or opinion.

2022 Flagstaff MicroLite 25BRDS

2018 Silverado 1500 LT Ext Cab 5.3L 4WD 3.42 gears Auto/Manual Transmission. Z82 and Z85 pkgs.
boeingav8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 04:15 PM   #2

We take delivery of our Wolf Pup 16FQ next weekend, and won't make our inaugural trip with it until the following weekend. We didn't go with the Black Label edition. I don't recall the additional features for the price, but we were pretty impressed with all the features of the Limited Edition model for a trailer that was listed for under $18K.

We're already going through and picking up things we want for outfitting the trailer. We grabbed a 32" LED TV, and I have a Kojack axle leveler on order. I used a BAL leveler on our '99 Coleman Nevada for the 9 years we've been using it, and have always liked the way the axle levelers work, as opposed to driving up on blocks. The BAL might have been strong enough for the Wolf Pup, but I decided the extra weight rating on the Kojack was worth getting a new one.

I'll certainly share our impressions after our first trip, and look forward to hearing yours once you've taken yours out. We already have weekend trips planned for April, May, June, July, and October (nice thing about Arizona - the weather is still good for camping even into Autumn), and we'll likely add a longer trip to Utah around September, to visit family.

2021 Wolf Pup 16FQ
2005 Toyota Sequoia
Hoomi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cherokee, wolf pup