Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-19-2021, 11:14 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueheron124 View Post
This so happened to me the other day. The stove cover was not over the stove eye and I had just finished cooking on the front burner with the top pushed back...bam!!? Glass everywhere? Where do I find another glass cover?? I am afraid this is going to be like the friction hinge bad engineering problem that has cost me a new door and switching to regular hinges through lippert ... Good grief. Just a replacement part but the malfunctions and poor quality are beginning to add up considerably.
Email WayInterGlobal. Was a quick replacement for me.

mailto: customerservice@wayinterglobal.com
FortyFour44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 03:31 PM   #22

Well don’t feel bad. I did the same awhile back. Had it flipped back just using front burner and mine exploded. Took a bit to take it all apart and clean all that glass out. May get another or have some wood I may make a cover with when have some time. It will get you attention if standing there. Sounded like a bomb going off and I didn’t know what it was at first
Home is where I park it
Newday is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2021, wolf pup