Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2020, 04:43 PM   #1

304BH Holding Tanks?

I have a new 2019 304BH and I'm not sure what all the outlets are for. There is a dump in the center of the camper that looks like it has black water and grey water running out the same dump. Then at the rear of the camper there is a single dump with a black handle.

Any idea what is what? Are there two separate black water dumps? Is the rear another grey water? Why? Do I just hook them all up with a Y-joint?

I'm confused. The manual is very generic and all the specs I find online say there are only 2 tanks.
Martlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 04:47 PM   #2

common issue with rear kitchen or rear bath models. The axles get in the way for one run so they put in two grey tanks.
Kimber45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 04:48 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimber45 View Post
common issue with rear kitchen or rear bath models. The axles get in the way for one run so they put in two grey tanks.
Thanks! You'd think they'd use a grey handle so you'd know.
Martlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 04:53 PM   #4

Welcome from New Jersey, Not sure of your exact floor plan, But most likely the one by itself for grey water ,galley in back ? You can y them together or what I do is just drain the single one as needed considering it is just for the kitchen sink.
Chris Pastuzyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tank