So far... we have enjoyed the camper... the floor plan has suited our needs very well... we have not had any major mechanical issues... just a few nagging quality issues to address... the size and weight have not been an issue for our Nissan Armada
What quality issues do you have?
Just wondering if the Alpha Wolf would be the same quality I’m used to what we have in the Roo. Dealer did say that Rockwood is the highest quality of the forest river trailers, but said Alpha Wolf is very close.
1. The vinyl floor has construction debris underneath causing about six small bumps in the vinyl
2. The rain gutter seams leak and need resealing
3. The plastic wheel housings are pulling away on both sides
4. Recall on the location of side lights
5. The kitchen sink drain pipes leaked
6. The interior doors donít stay shut while driving down the road
7. Labeling on the grey and black tank valves were reversed
8. The galley table has a scratch down the entire length of the table
9. There is a 12v drain on the battery when in storage ... I had to install a battery switch
All small items that I can deal with and correct down the road
Just put a deposit down on a 2021, we love the floor-plan for the most part but some items could be improved.
I am wondering about the quality level of anyone that has been using this or similar model Alpha Wolf.
Thank you for any insight you can offer us to make a good buying decision.