Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-07-2021, 10:13 PM   #1

alpha wolf 26RB-L Help! trying to figure out options

We are looking to order an Alpha Wolf 26RBL and are confused as to what comes with the camper and what you need to add on when ordering. Have spoken to several dealers and am getting different information from each. Nothing consistent. Standards I know come with but there are also the Weather guard , Convenience, and Limited packages, and of course the Options, some of these items we were told were actually standard on this model such as the fireplace, black tank flush, power jack, travel rack, black out and juice pack.

The video and info on the FW site only confuses the issue and states not all items available on all models. Can anyone help to shed some light, or where I can go to get a definite answer?

Also another question for anyone already owning this model. What happens to the water on the shower door when you close it and it goes into the wall?
dvalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 07:08 AM   #2

Alpha Wolf 26RB-L

We ordered our 26RB-L in February and are waiting for the delivery (any day now). Based on my our research, there are a few things we considered.

The most important extra is a 50 Amp service. This will allow a second A/C in the bedroom. If anything, you will have that option in the future. We did however order the second A/C as we do live in year around warm climate.

The power stabilizers, cargo rack and ladders are extras that you may want to consider as well (we did order). Alpha Wolf comes pretty complete.

Two things: First, the dealers order the coaches with certain extras such as what I listed above and the Juice Pack (battery, solar panel, solar controller, battery monitor and battery switch). Sometimes, it is already included at the time you purchase. The second is the best way to research. I hope this helps.
Malonso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 07:10 AM   #3

OPtions:
Alpha Wolf Swing Arm Style Bumper Mount Grill
Large Residential Size LED TV
Fireplace
Rear Storage Travel Rack
8 cu. ft. Gas /Electric RV Refrigerator ILO 11 cu. ft. 12V Residential Refrigerator
Juice Pack - 50W Roof Mount Solar Panel (Expandable to 100W), Series 27 Battery, Battery Box, Battery Disconnect, Volt Meter and 10AMP Solar Charger)
4-Corner Power Stabilizer Jacks
Old 06-11-2021, 09:27 PM   #4

Thanks for the info Malonso. We did put in our order but as we are in NH and even in the summer it can get into the 40's at night did not go for the 50 amp. Did go for the upgraded rear view camera, fireplace, and power jacks. Now the anxious waiting begins. At least we still have our current camper until the new one comes in. They told us 12-15 weeks but I am taking a wait and see attitude. I just hope it doesn't go into nov or dec as don't want to tow in the snow as that would be a nightmare. Would be interested in knowing when yours comes in as to how long it took from the time of order. From what I am hearing delivery times are crazy right now which makes it hard to plan Happy camping!.
dvalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 06:19 AM   #5

Great to hear you ordered. We ordered ours at the beginning of February and the build date was last week. The dealer did warn about long manufacturing times due to material shortages. Congrats and enjoy

Tags
alpha wolf