Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2021, 12:20 AM   #1

Alpha wolf height with AC

I can see in the specs that the Alpha Wolf’s height is 11 feet. I also have googled and it says generally the heights are listed for the coach height only, AC not included. Can anyone verify for me that the AC height is in addition to the 11’ height?

Thank you!

-trying to squeeze a new trailer into our side yard and need to clear the eaves.
MMMMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 05:10 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMMom View Post
I can see in the specs that the Alpha Wolf’s height is 11 feet. I also have googled and it says generally the heights are listed for the coach height only, AC not included. Can anyone verify for me that the AC height is in addition to the 11’ height?

Thank you!

-trying to squeeze a new trailer into our side yard and need to clear the eaves.
Just my opinion but honesty I’d grab a ladder and measure it myself. I ran into conflicting numbers for our wolf pup. Rather than chance it I took the measurement, piece of mind for me.
Outdoorliving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 12:02 AM   #3

I wish we could do that. The problem we are running into is that no one anywhere even remotely near us has one in stock so we are going to need or order it, sight unseen. We were able to call a dealership out of state and the guy there measured it for us (9’4” coach height), and then we saw a slightly older one at the campground we were just at and we measured it (9’7” coach height), so there was a slight discrepancy in the numbers. I think it’s gotta be under 10’ tall though and that’ll do.
MMMMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 07:20 AM   #4

I will try to measure mine this weekend and report back to you...I have 2020 26DBH L
Nemisportsman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alpha wolf