Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2021, 09:56 AM   #1

Arctic Wolf 3660 Gray Water Capacity

Hello,
I upgraded from a 2013 Bullet and am now the new owner of a 2021 Arctic Wolf 3660. The brochure lists gray water capacity as 70 gallons. However, once I got it home I see that it has a galley tank. Does anyone know the capacity of the main gray tank and the galley tank? I emailed Forrest River but got no response. I was excited that I'm going from 30 gallons in my Bullet to 70 but I sure hope my Artic Wolf is not two 35 gallon tanks.

If no one knows then the next time I bring it home I'll start filling with a 5 gallon bucket and measure [emoji16]
Old 02-15-2021, 10:46 AM   #2

"I emailed Forrest River but got no response."

We're buying the 3770 Suite. I tried emailing to find out which fixtures were plumbed to each grey tank. I got the same result as you did, no response.

We were told that both tanks are 35 gallon. The 3770 also has 70 gallons of black water capacity (bath and a 1/2) so there's a tank under each toilet. It makes sense to me that they used the same 35 gallon tanks for all of them.
Robbie D. Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 12:57 PM   #3

I believe they are both the same size at 35 gallons.
bkwood20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water