Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-04-2020, 01:25 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by backpacker3 View Post
It is a charging station for a Furrion Blutooth speaker and it does have two usb charging ports. Mine is is exactly like it. Was thinking about buying a speaker until I saw the price,Pass. I just use my iPhone and connect to radio via bluetooth and play all the music I want to hear, sound goes thru all the TT speakers.
Is this an older version of the current Furrion Lit speaker docks? Because the current Furrion Lit docks definitely do not look like what the OP has, plus they have very obvious Furrion branding on them.
GravelRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 06:59 PM   #22

We have the same dock in our 2021 16BHS. Ours was made in April if I recall, so it has all of the Furion equipment with Driven/DB speakers. It's my understanding that Furion is out completely now and Driven/DB is replacing the electronics and another manufacture is being used for the refrigerator as well. The 2021 models will forever be Frankensteins due to COVID and the supply changes.
ChuzUThisDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 08:15 AM   #23

I’m following this thread because I have the same dock in my new Wolf Pup 17JG and my dealer didn’t know what it was used for. If i get any information I’ll share it here.
jeffp12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 08:22 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuzUThisDay View Post
We have the same dock in our 2021 16BHS. Ours was made in April if I recall, so it has all of the Furion equipment with Driven/DB speakers. It's my understanding that Furion is out completely now and Driven/DB is replacing the electronics and another manufacture is being used for the refrigerator as well. The 2021 models will forever be Frankensteins due to COVID and the supply changes.
That's interesting. My 2021 22MKSE has this dock:

And the 2021 16BHS that we also looked at had this same dock. I guess they really are Frankensteins.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:23 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffp12 View Post
Iím following this thread because I have the same dock in my new Wolf Pup 17JG and my dealer didnít know what it was used for. If i get any information Iíll share it here.
It's the charging dock for the Furrion LIT Bluetooth Speaker/Flashlight. Amazon has the best price that I've found for it: https://www.amazon.com/Furrion-Porta.../dp/B078TKQG5T
Old 11-05-2020, 08:55 AM   #26
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Rambler View Post
There was a thread a few days ago that had that same box posted, but I can't find it now and I don't remember what it was for.

Seems like it was a remote charger or something like that, but I'm not sure.
This thread.

https://www.forestriverforums.com/fo...at-219842.html
Iwritecode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 09:06 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuzUThisDay View Post
It's the charging dock for the Furrion LIT Bluetooth Speaker/Flashlight. Amazon has the best price that I've found for it: https://www.amazon.com/Furrion-Porta.../dp/B078TKQG5T
I have that same Furrion LIT that you linked and it docks to a very different docking station (see my post above).
Old 11-05-2020, 09:28 AM   #28

Could it be for these "remotes" by chance?
Old 11-05-2020, 03:53 PM   #29

Mystery Solved!

I took the unknown dock off the wall and was able to track down the information for what it's used for. It's a wireless charging dock for a Bluetooth speaker but it's not Furrion. Here is the info I found:

https://www.wayinterglobal.com/colle...etooth-speaker

Hope this helps someone else identify the new component.
jeffp12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trailer