Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-17-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
itch'n to road trip

Send a message via AIM to campnqueen Send a message via MSN to campnqueen Send a message via Yahoo to campnqueen
Cherokee Gray Wolf 19RR

Greetings Campers!

We purchased a 2010 Cherokee Gray Wolf 19RR in October 2009. Have gotten to use our toy hauler several times and just love it! Works well for us and our two dogs.

We take one of my hubby's Triumph motorcycles when we go. (1968 Bonneville and 2009 Bonneville T-100).

Anyone out there have one? Have any stories, mods or info you want to share?

We have a few mods we have done.. put in a pull down screen on our ramp door and just love it!

Looking forward to hearing y'all!

2012 Ford F-250 King Ranch Super Crew Cab 4x4
2014 Work & Play 25ULA
Paula Drake, Ken Cooksey, Sunny Delight, Valor & Scarlet Begonia
Jasper Ga.
campnqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:16 PM   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to scubieman
How do you like having motorcycle stored in same area as sleeping? I don't know if I would like it since it could start smelling it up. Do you have that problem?

scubieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:08 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

We have a work and play, ramp door in the rear. We also have a screen door for the ramp. Built a couple of jacks to hold up the ramp door, and we use that for a deck. Pics can be found under our profile, I think. Hope you enjoy the camper.
2008 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic

2008 Work and Play 18LT
LadyWindrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:23 PM   #4
itch'n to road trip

Send a message via AIM to campnqueen Send a message via MSN to campnqueen Send a message via Yahoo to campnqueen
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubieman View Post
How do you like having motorcycle stored in same area as sleeping? I don't know if I would like it since it could start smelling it up. Do you have that problem?
Hey Scubieman,

You know I thought the very same thing! Wouldn't the gas from the motorcycle smell up the trailer? That was a BIG concern for me too.

Well amazingly enough...it doesn't! And we have an O-L-D Triumph Bonneville that leaks like a sieve. Oil and gas alike...aaaahhhh , the love of an old bike.

The trailer has these great vents on the side...one on the left side up high and one on the right side down low. When we load our cycle inside we just open the vents...and NO SMELL!! REALLY!!

When we get where are going...we take out the cycle and close the vents. Just like any other travel trailer...but you can take your bike with you! Or bicycles, or canoe/kayak or hiking gear or what ever toy you have.

We also discovered that we can open the vent in the winter for a little extra ventilation too. Not so good in the summer....bugs can get in

We just LOVE LOVE LOVE out little Gray wolf 19RR toy hauler. Just the right size for us.

Check one out!

2012 Ford F-250 King Ranch Super Crew Cab 4x4
2014 Work & Play 25ULA
Paula Drake, Ken Cooksey, Sunny Delight, Valor & Scarlet Begonia
Jasper Ga.
campnqueen is offline   Reply With Quote