Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-24-2016, 07:30 PM   #1

Cherokee Grey Wolf 28BH Exterior Floor

I went to look at a 2009 Cherokee Grey Wolf 28BH today. Looked like a nice unit but had a question about the floor construction. The underbelly was covered with a black nylon like material but there was not solid structure above it. Is this how they are constructed? Want to be sure there was no rotting going on. Anything else to look for? Thanks
Z10396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 07:54 PM   #2

Cherokee Grey Wolf 28BH Exterior Floor

Most come now with underbelly enclosed. The areas I would check if concerned with floor is under sinks by tub and shower and by the threshold of the entry door. Check these spaces for soft spot and also where the floor meets the wall. This is most of the places you would have water intrusion. Check out all appliances. Have them fill up fresh water tank so you can run all the fixtures to test and make sure pump works. Good luck. Also get a look at roof.

I have 2016 grey wolf 26rr toy hauler and love it.
2020 Ram 2500 Crew cab 6.5 bed

Ron & Shirley (Empty Nesters)
rmac04401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 06:15 AM   #3

The floor inside seems rock solid. What I want to understand is the construction of the floor, particularly the bottom exterior side.
Z10396 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
28bh, cherokee, exterior, grey wolf