Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2010, 06:56 PM   #1

Unhappy crack out side wall

I have a 2007 Cherokee light. To make a long story short has any one had a problem with crack on the outside mettle wall on there slide out. I was told by the dealer to contact forest river, because they don't know what is causing it. since the slide out is working fine. Has any one els had a similar problem
jim bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:22 PM   #2

I have a crack on the inside wall of the slide out near the floor.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:39 PM   #3

I have some too the first ones came with in a few months of buying the trailer. The dealer covered them with diamond plate. Then I notes' on on the back slide out so I took it in as told there nothing to worry about. you could not see the crack unless you when looking for it. now on the same slide its starting out side
Old 03-26-2010, 07:46 PM   #4

You might want to post some pic, maybe someone else might be able to help and it could get others to keep an eye out on there rigs. I am afraid to look at mine, there is always something going wrong or I just have bad luck.....
Old 03-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #5

This thing has ben worst then a boat. And you know what boat means.
Break
Out
Another
Thousand
Old 03-26-2010, 08:02 PM   #6

I know where you are coming from, ever since I traded my Fleetwood Mallard in for what I have now It's one thing after another and for the 5 years I had the Fleetwood I never had any problems. I guess there was more pride back then who knows....

Tags
cherokee