Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-01-2019, 11:37 PM   #1

Departure Angle of 23DBH

Hi, I'm new to the forum but already found it to be a great resource!

We got our feet wet with our short hybrid trailer and am looking to upgrade. I've got my eye on a used Grey Wolf 23DBH. I think it has everything we're looking for and then some. Parking it might be troublesome though. I have to back it up the the driveway at an incline of 10deg but the approach is gradual. Does anyone own this trailer and know what the departure angle is?

Thanks in advanced!
Ken
WeekendRVWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 07:15 PM   #2

I have a 23DBH. 2018. What is departure angle? I can take the measurement
Old 01-02-2019, 07:21 PM   #3

https://youtu.be/ANcL8PxuwdM

Found this. I can take measurements this weekend
Old 01-02-2019, 09:01 PM   #4

Awesome thank you so much!

Basically just need to know what is the lowest item hanging underneath the back of the trailer is. Then we need to know how low it is and how far behind the back tire. I imagine its the sewer drain?

How do you like the 23DBH? In addition to more space, I love the idea of a bathroom entry especially for the kids.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:55 PM   #5

Sounds good. Fun little project for the weekend. After looking it up I became curious myself.

As for the camper we love it. Have two kids 8 and 10 and it has a good balance between space and flexibility to go easily. Though the 26dbh is bigger and has a couch we don’t miss not having it. I think it has a lot of upgrades vs other similar models. We get compliments on it too.
Old 02-20-2019, 01:23 PM   #6

Just to follow up, we bought the trailer! I was a little nervous about it. I estimated about a 10deg departure angle, as was our driveway. I cleared by an inch or so, but cleared none the less. Can't wait to try it out in the spring!
Old 02-20-2019, 02:08 PM   #7

Just to follow up, we bought the trailer! I was a little nervous about it. I estimated about a 10deg departure angle, as was our driveway. I cleared by an inch or so, but cleared none the less. Can't wait to try it out in the spring!