Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-03-2013, 12:27 PM   #1

Grey Wolf Mini Outside Kitchen

A buddy of mine is looking at the Mini Outside Kitchen option that is new for this year on the Grey Wolf trailers. Does anybody have one, or have seen one up close? The dealer we are working with doesn't have one to show us; and I was only able to find one picture online. (See below)

We have been told it is a $450 option, and raises the bottom bunk bed about 5 inches.

My questions if anybody knows the answers:
- Is the fridge two way, or just 120 volt? The picture looks to be 120 volt; but 2 way would be awesome.
- The propane supply for the BBQ- does it connect to the trailer's propane supply, or rely on an exterior tank? Once again, having it connect to the trailer's propane supply would eliminate the need for an extra tank.

if anybody has any info we would really appreciate it. He already told the dealer on Thursday to order it, and then we saw the mini kitchen option yesterday. The dealer said he can add it as late as Monday, but after that the order is final.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini_outside_kitchen.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	23830  

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it is nearly impossible to discern if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ken0042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:19 PM   #2

We have a 2013 Grey Wolf 29BH withe the regular outside kitchen option and love it. Will never have another camper without this option. Unfortunately, the fridge is 120 only, no gas. I would suspect that over time, they will evolve to be dual. Our kitchen has a pull out two burner range top that has a quick connect to the RV's main LP supply.
5Hawkeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:51 AM   #3

Thanks! My friend went ahead and ordered it anyway- so I guess we will see what features it has when it comes in.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it is nearly impossible to discern if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ken0042 is offline   Reply With Quote