Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-31-2018, 12:00 AM   #1

Just Ordered a Wolf Pup 18TO, Questions

After tons of research, some of it from browsing this forum, and a couple dealer trips, we just ordered a Wolf Pup 18TO Black Label. It really appears to be the most space available in a smaller TT for a family of 6. No idea of the delivery date yet, but I'm hoping it'll be before the end of the year.

I'm already planning out my mods. Solar and an inverter are on the list, as is possibly a lift and off-road tires. Someone on here lifted their rig 2.5" and put on some 16" wheels. I'm thinking an axle flip would do about the same for the lift. As for the wheels, does anyone happen to know the bolt pattern and offset of the factory wheels? Where have you folks mounted your TV's and which brand/model did you go with? Has anyone added a black tank flush kit?
“Here is your country. Cherish these natural wonders, cherish the natural resources, cherish the history and romance as a sacred heritage, for your children and your children's children. Do not let selfish men or greedy interests skin your country of its beauty, its riches or its romance.” - Theodore Roosevelt

TV: 2003 F250 V10 4X4
TT: 2019 Wolf Pup 18TO Black Label
Maticuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 07:16 AM   #2

Congrats on the new purchase! I don't have much to add as I am not looking to do the same mods on my 16BHS but good luck with everything!
2016Pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 10:18 AM   #3

I looked at lifting my 18BHS but an axle flip would be the easier change. Considering it for next spring. My black tank drain drags on my driveway.
I ordered in a flush unit then when I crawled under my TT, I found that the black tank was tightly cradled by the frame. The optimum position for the the flush sprayer in against one of the main I beams of the frame and side positions blocked by the V reinforcements. Bottom line: I sent the flush sprayer back.
I ordered in a 19" LED TV on closeout from Walmart and ended up mounting it on the wall forward of the door above the window. I first mounted it on the cabinet side by the door on an articulated arm but people kept hitting into it. IF I had planned to mount it in the current position, I could have gotten one a few inches bigger.
Hit the search for Wolf Pup mods and you should see what others have done.
Boomerweps is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wolf pup