Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2017, 01:11 AM   #1

Question LED inop on power cord

There was a post back around the first of this year about the LED light not working, coming on when plugged into shore power, but power is supplied to TT. That made me go out and check mine, and sure enough the light was not working and I did have 120V power to outlets. So while our TT was in for warranty work I added that to the list. After getting it back and plugging it in the blue LED light was working as it should. The original blue LED was round, and the new one is half mooned shaped. Nicer to look at as well. So I'm thinking they must have come out with an updated receptacle for the trailer. Just wondering if anyone else has come across this. I looked at the old thread and saw there was nothing new about this.
Jack Larson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 05:56 AM   #2

Our OE "Marinco" yellow, 25', Twist lock,30A,with Red LED still lights up! The light is located on the Bottom side and shines Down! You must really "Go out of your way" to see if it is lit! Really not a "Deal Breaker" to have the LED! I also have "Furrion" power cords with the Blue LED light,the cords work and 50% of the Blue LEDs work! The little "Green" light on the Antenna Boosters has a "Needed Purpose", Power cord LEDs not so much! Youroo!!

Tags
led, power