Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-16-2021, 03:28 PM   #1

Opinions, Cherokee Grey Wolf Midwest 26DBH

Hi Everyone,
I am considering buying a 2021 Cherokee Grey Wolf Midwest 26DBH. I am curious what others think of this trailer. We were considering getting a Coleman 262BH but I like this one better.
Thanks,
Rick
rhlee222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 04:47 PM   #2

My wife and I originally looked at the 26DBH. Overall it was a nice trailer. A few things we did not care for was the sofa facing the kitchen while the TV is off to the left. We did not care for the doorway in the bathroom and the bunk beds.

I had thought of turning the bunk beds into a walk-in closet since our daughter is in college. The one thing I could not stand was the TV off to the left of the sofa. We ended up really liking the 23MK layout a lot more. It’s more of a couples model which is perfect for just my wife and I.
2021 Cherokee Greywolf 23MK
Equalizer 1,000lb WDH
Guspech750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 05:44 PM   #3

I had a 2015 gray wolf 27RR. I had no major issues with it.
Not so sure about the new stuff, I hear they are put together quickly and the inspection or lack of it can leave you wondering.
Old 05-17-2021, 08:42 PM   #4
MColley

We have a 21 grey wolf 26dbh and love it. Just had all the features that we wanted and got it for a good price. They are all built about the same so the best advice we were given about buying one is to get the floor plan and options that you want . No problems with ours as of yet
MColley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 08:58 PM   #5

We have a 2019 Gray Wolf 20RDSE. We have had no issues whatsoever and are very happy with it. No trips back to the dealer for us with about 50 nights of use, from The cold of January to the heat of August.
BradJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 02:50 PM   #6
rfifer

We have a 2019 Grey Wolf 26 DBH and love it. For the TV, I took off the mounting clamp that came with the trailer and installed an articulating arm that swings out and tilts down. MUCH more comfortable. I changed out the kitchen sink faucet for a pull-down spray nozzle in order to reach the corners of the farm sink better. And, I installed gas pistons under the bed platform to assist in lifting the bed to access the under-bed storage. The last thing I did was to wire the sound output from the TV into the Furrion entertainment center in order to play the sound through the ceiling speakers (and outside if desired). My wife and I both have trouble hearing and that helped tremendously! Oh, and one more item, I put a silencer on the AC unit that cut the loudness in half. We have taken it out numerous times and when my wife can't go with us, the dog and I take it out for a short get-away weekend. It has been a really good trailer for us and definitely a step up from the Rockwood 277HW that we had earlier (although I must say that we truly enjoyed the PUP while we had it).
TV F-150
rfifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 05:43 PM   #7

We have a 21 23DBH which is basically a 26DBH without the couch. We absolutely love and it fits my family well. We’ve had 4 adults and small child around the dinette comfortably in the rain. We went for a bit smaller as the couch didn’t seem useful and where we are having a total length under 30’ helps with campsite availability.
whitWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 07:27 PM   #8

We bought it.

Thanks for the input everyone. We fell in love with the camper and bought it. We take delivery June 2nd and have our first trip scheduled June 4th. I'm so excited.
rhlee222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 08:03 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhlee222 View Post
Thanks for the input everyone. We fell in love with the camper and bought it. We take delivery June 2nd and have our first trip scheduled June 4th. I'm so excited.

2021 Cherokee Greywolf 23MK
Equalizer 1,000lb WDH
Guspech750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 08:36 PM   #10
MColley

Congrats on the new camper. Hope you like it as much as we do.
MColley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 04:48 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhlee222 View Post

Congratulations. You’ll love it!
whitWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
26dbh, cherokee, grey wolf