Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-13-2020, 06:51 AM   #1

Tint on window

I have a 19 alpha wolf. The small window on the upper bunk has no shade. Any recommendations on something to cover it with? I was going to add tint. But looking for options.
ChrisMoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 08:40 AM   #2

We’re in the same situation and have looked at a few options. Haven’t committed to one yet but leaning towards a basic curtain rod and short curtains. Pretty annoying for my son in the upper bunk and in the meantime we’ve just put an extra pillow against the window to block sun / curious eyes.
Old 06-13-2020, 08:49 AM   #3

Using Command Strips, we hung a towel over that window. At the time, we thought that was a temporary solution but haven't improved it yet.
Skip12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 12:45 AM   #4

I use reflextic in the upper window. It blocks out the sun and heat. Since there is a channel in the window all you have to do is measure and cut to size. Since it’s so flexible you can pop it in out out with ease. I also use it on all the windows during hunting season to help keep the cold out and cut down on condensation.
Cdj8465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 09:32 PM   #5
ETC

I ordered a blind from recpro.com and installed it like what should have come from the factory.
ETC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
window