Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-24-2021, 01:11 PM   #101

Josh at Haylett said it is absolutely, definitely a fan speed knob. He said “It’s a fan speed knob, though perhaps not wired properly since the post indicates it’s doing nothing.”

He read the OP, saw the picture and he sells these things.

Bruce
Old 04-24-2021, 07:33 PM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmctlc View Post
Thanks for coming back and sorry it wasn't resolved but wasn't the Artic Wolf brand new? Not to be so forward and I doubt the knob issue is why you either traded or sold a brand new RV but curious on why the change? Though I'm guessing you decided a 5er toy hauler better fit your needs On the other hand congratulations on your newest 5er. Hopefully this one doesn't have any mystery knobs....
Yes sir it was new. We love the camper, but 2 kids tearing up the living room and jumping on the couches all day wasn't getting it. We now have our living space back, and the kids have their own playroom in the garage! It was a tough decision, but we got almost every penny what we paid for it (including getting a refund for the extended warranty!), so we couldn't pass it up. Now I just hope the ol' 6.4 hemi can handle it!
Tjhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 07:36 PM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad297 View Post
Josh at Haylett said it is absolutely, definitely a fan speed knob. He said “It’s a fan speed knob, though perhaps not wired properly since the post indicates it’s doing nothing.”

He read the OP, saw the picture and he sells these things.

Bruce
Ceiling fan control? If that it, it's definitely not wired correctly. You all would have laughed at me this morning messing with that and the sub woofer. The concentration was pretty intense lol No change in either.
Tjhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 08:23 PM   #104

I realize that you probably don't care anymore, but another way to troubleshoot would be to pull it loose from the wall, unplug one of the wires, and then start turning stuff on to see what *doesn't* work.

2003 F150 Supercab 4x4, tow pkg, 3.55 gears
2020 Flagstaff Micro Lite 21DS
Qwkynuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 09:08 PM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjhall View Post
Yes sir it was new. We love the camper, but 2 kids tearing up the living room and jumping on the couches all day wasn't getting it. We now have our living space back, and the kids have their own playroom in the garage! It was a tough decision, but we got almost every penny what we paid for it (including getting a refund for the extended warranty!), so we couldn't pass it up. Now I just hope the ol' 6.4 hemi can handle it!
Thanks for the reply and it sounds like a great move all around. Enjoy your newest 5er with your family.
dmctlc is offline   Reply With Quote