Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-25-2020, 06:20 AM   #1
WolfPup16FQCT

Wolf Pup 16FQ screen door

I'm a little perplexed by the screen door on my 2020 wolf pup 16fq.

I was able to conclude that if I move the little round disk* in the middle (with the screw in the center) to the left, that unlatches the screen door from the main door, but I cannot find a way to secure the door to the door frame. (* The round circle doesn't move much at all.) I don't see a notch on the door frame.

Also, am I supposed to remove that round disk, thereby releasing the horizontal plastic piece--the piece that looks like there's a finger hook/loop on the left? There must be an easier way to disengage the screen door...

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1130.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	315.5 KB
ID:	227611  
MarsbarsCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 08:14 AM   #2

This latch is what I have now on my Roo. I installed it and when the exterior door closes, the latch connects with the screen door. They then become one. Undo the latch allows for your exterior door to remain open and air to enter.
The small hook on your exterior door may need minimal adjusting. But otherwise it works great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsbarsCT View Post
I'm a little perplexed by the screen door on my 2020 wolf pup 16fq.

I was able to conclude that if I move the little round disk* in the middle (with the screw in the center) to the left, that unlatches the screen door from the main door, but I cannot find a way to secure the door to the door frame. (* The round circle doesn't move much at all.) I don't see a notch on the door frame.

Also, am I supposed to remove that round disk, thereby releasing the horizontal plastic piece--the piece that looks like there's a finger hook/loop on the left? There must be an easier way to disengage the screen door...

Thanks
hack522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 08:32 AM   #3
WolfPup16FQCT

Ok, thanks. I'll have to play around with it (if we can ever camp again) something doesn't seem right.
Old 04-25-2020, 09:19 AM   #4
WolfPup16FQCT

One more question Hack

Can you please let me know the manufacturer of the door? Or model number/name, etc.? Thanks!

Tags
door, wolf pup