Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-01-2017, 10:14 PM   #1

Wolf Pup 16fq systems

Hi all

I was RVing extensively in Europe about twenty years ago, but after that I haven't done anything. Now I decided to start back, and I purchased a never-used 2016 Cherokee Wolf Pup 16fq from a private party. I got all the documents and the original manual, but it's pretty generic and I am having some troubles in understanding the systems, the connections, the general functioning, considering that almost everything is different than when I was doing it.

The original owner is of no help, he just got it and never used it, so he doesn't know anything.

Is there a place I can go and see how to best use the different things?
iconnekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 07:28 AM   #2

Search on YouTube. We got a lot of information there. Also an rv store, lime Camping World, might be able to help you. I have the same rv. What do you need to know?
Old 09-04-2017, 10:12 AM   #3

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniwj View Post
Search on YouTube. We got a lot of information there. Also an rv store, lime Camping World, might be able to help you. I have the same rv. What do you need to know?
Thanks, I have actually been through YouTube a lot in the past few days, got a bunch of info...

Happy to know you have the same RV, I was wondering about a few of the "Low Point" hoses hanging out from the left side, a couple are easy but not sure about the others. Looks like the water heater has a pilot, which I assume means I will need to light it up from the outside, no automatic on-off? And, I still haven't found how to turn the inside heater on (...pilot as well?), but that's less urgent, giving the season we are having...

If you have any other suggestion / quirk / note on the RV I'd really appreciate!

Thanks again
iconnekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 11:25 AM   #4

The low hoses on the left are for draining when you winterize. Yes, you have to light the pilot from the outside. It's not the easiest. I'll try taking a photo of the instructions and posting it. We used the overhead ac unit turned to red when we went out in cooler weather. We also just brought a little ceramic heater.

Tags
wolf pup