Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-20-2018, 06:27 PM   #1

Wolfpup 18TO trim package options

I just bought a 2018 wolfpup 18to and was curious about others that had a 2018 and the trim package differences. The one I bought is a limited and has the small (dorm room) fridge left of the sink and then cabinet storage to the right of the stove top. I started doing a little digging around on you tube of different videos of the 2018s and noticed that some of the 18s have a bigger fridge and separate freezer then the one I purchased that is to the right of the stove top. It looks like the ones with that setup have a little less cabinet storage and less counter top. It also looks like all of the 2019 model I have seen have the bigger fridge and separate freezer option. Was curious if this was something they changed sometime in the 2018 models going into production of 2019 models or was it a option that was offered to either or setup? If I would have known the 18s had the option of a bigger fridge, I think I would of looked for a 18 with that option. It kinda seems like the 17s I've looked at online only came with the fridge setup like I have with my 18. If anyone could explain this to me, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, I've really enjoyed looking at some your guys/gals modification pictures you've done to your wolfpups. It's been getting my gears turning on what I could do. I'll definitely share when I start modifying mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180618_170019.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	282.7 KB
ID:	176701  
prtrjstn80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 03:56 PM   #2

The Wolf Pup Black Label model came out in 2018 with the bigger refrigerator. We just got a 2019 Black Label.
CalMar82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 11:11 AM   #3

The black label edition looks sharp. I almost would prefer the color of that over the brownish/tan. I would think it would reflect the sun a little. Hope you enjoy it. Happy camping!
prtrjstn80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 06:46 AM   #4

Black Label Edition 18to

We recently purchased a 2018 ble 18to. We have really enjoyed it thus far but since it's such a new item we have not had much experience with others having this model. We did see other 2018 18tos that had the option of the larger fridge/freezer that were not the ble model. We opted for the ble model for the upgrades that came with that edition and so far really enjoy it. We also have a grey 2017 Honda pilot with towingbpackage that it looks nice with. I know that's a silly little thing but just added to the fun for us. I know the larger fridge/freezer detracts from storage but we still don't even use all the storage now so for us the larger fridge/freezer works better.Does anyone know where the ble models are made? Is it in Goshen Indiana?

Thanks and congrats on your 18to. Even with the smaller fridge I hope you have many years of enjoyment!!
Jjjrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 11:07 AM   #5

I think the 2019s come with the full size fridge and the 2018 with the undercounter ones. At least they did/do with the 16BHS. We lost a bit of counter space and a thin upright closet/pantry but gained a bunch of fridge space by getting the 2019 version. Ours is marked "limited", too.
Boomerweps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 06:34 AM   #6

We just purchased a 2019 18to limited with the full fridge. Might be a change from one model year to another....I thought the limited is what gave you the larger fridge. I went to the Forest River RV website and looked at the brochure again and at the top of the limited package page there is a tiny asterisk that states 'not all options are available on all models'.
jstoffel is offline   Reply With Quote