Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-05-2021, 09:53 AM   #21

FYI - Just got a confirmation from my dealer service dept that the replacement door is in. I have an appointment next week for the install and also to address the power outlet recall. Both services are under warranty.
On another note - just looking at the prices of new TT's at the dealer's website, gone are the days of discounted prices - showing mostly MSRP - unlike early last years pricing of 41% off MSRP; perhaps some discounts/haggling can still be had but no longer publicized.
21wolfpupfq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 01:10 PM   #22

we purchased a used 2019 Wolf Pup 16BHS and had to have the door replaced for this reason, we had purchased an extended warranty on it so it was replaced with no cost to us. But the new door is still hard to open/close w/o slamming it.
chez323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 06:49 PM   #23

door issues fixed

i had the same issue with my 2021 wolf pup BHS. the door was pulling apart at the bottom hinge-side corner. the friction on the door is just too high, considering that you need to open the door so wide to get the steps out.

i took it to a local RV dealer and forest river replaced the door under warranty. the new door has a screw on the bottom of the frame to hold it together.

- matt
natureboyuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 07:11 PM   #24

My 2021 Wolfpup Limited...Glass door... will NOT close. It's ripping off the hinges and dragging. Way to Heavy. Gonna. Get a replacement. This should be a Recall!!!
Guinness0052 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door