Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-17-2018, 11:09 PM   #1

2018 Isata 5 36DS Video Distribution Schematic?

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has a 2018 ISATA 5 video distribution schematic. I looked in my PDI kit and electronic manuals but did not see anything. I'm trying to understand how the video is distributed between the three TV's. I added the Dish Sat Box and got everything to work (after getting on the roof to set the antenna switch to the correct position for Dish vs Direct). While I have it working I need to figure out how I want everything connected but need a reference for how the factory connects all the video devices together.

Btw, without a ladder that was a pain point where I had to rent a 12 footer to get on the roof. While I was up their I used the time to check out the other roof top components which all looked good. However I did end up taking off the AC unit model stickers as they were about to just fly off anyway.

I'll likely be purchasing a collapsable latter in the future, but CCC is precious on this rig. I'm actually selling my rig to move to a Dynaquest 37RB.

Thanks in advance for any help on the factory wiring configuration.
2019 Jeep Wrangler
USN Veteran (USS Saipan, VAQ-34)
BellaBee is offline   Reply With Quote