Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-21-2021, 11:47 AM   #101

Rocky Mountain National Park timed entry permit system link:

https://www.nps.gov/romo/planyourvis...mit-system.htm
ProfessorBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 11:52 AM   #102

We camped near Rocky Mountain NP last summer and the timed entry passes were hard to get each day. We booked ours more than a month in advance. I would plan to book passes when they become available Aug 1. We have Lifetime NP Pass and we got an entrance pass for every day at a nominal cost.
Old 04-22-2021, 08:10 AM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorBB View Post
A few folks have discussed the idea of a group motorcycle ride to the top of Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain NP. Looks like entrance reservations will still be required in September, and cannot be made until August 1st. There may be a fee required in addition to the normal entrance fee for the park if you don’t have an annual pass. If there is any interest in pursuing this, I’ll be happy to collect pertinent information and post it here. There are options for other rides outside the Park without the rules and fees as well, if not as spectacular as Trail Ridge Road.
I would love to join but unfortunately my two Adventure bikes are back home.
msusslin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 03:39 PM   #104

We are on site 136 sept. 7th-12th. We also have e bikes if anyone would like to go on a bike ride with us. Just pm me. Thanks
Old 04-27-2021, 08:06 AM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorBB View Post
Rocky Mountain National Park timed entry permit system link:

https://www.nps.gov/romo/planyourvis...mit-system.htm
Reservations are required for entry from 9 am to 3 pm. No reservation needed for entry before 9 am or after 3 pm.
Also 25% of available tickets will be held and available to reserve the day before entry.
They are increasing capacity over last year, and last year really wasn't that difficult to get in... unless you have your heart set on visiting Bear Lake. That would need a separate reservation.
jdebevec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 08:24 AM   #106

Is there room for any more? 😁
MamaMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 10:17 AM   #107

You must call the resort directly first and make a reservation. Advise the that your are with the Dynamax Western Owners gathering. They will place you at the best available spot. Then Advise Ken on this site about your reservation. Site number, dates, etc.
rskeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 09:23 AM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRedburn View Post
WOW!!! 43 signed up
However I have no info for 4 camps. Shown by the question marks.

Here is updated listing:

Attachment 246520 Attachment 246521

Looking forward to this!!

I reserved site 168 from Friday the 10th through Monday the 13th.
Woohoo!
Melanie Maisey and Les Montgomery
Old 05-08-2021, 07:15 PM   #109

This is jbharper99. Our reservation is for the 9th through the 13th, a little longer than is showing on the list Thanks
jbharper99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 07:25 PM   #110

Are you staying at Hunter Peak Ranch in Cody?
Old 05-09-2021, 06:23 AM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbharper99 View Post
Are you staying at Hunter Peak Ranch in Cody?
Who are you asking?
US Army Veteran 🇺🇸
Previous coach 2017 Isata 3RW
Also,3 Diesel pushers, 1Bvan, 2 class Cs
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 07:31 AM   #112

Hi Ken-
I just went back through and read the whole thread. It looks like you’ve had DQskier in the spot we booked since long before we booked it. (Idk why the campground was showing it as available.) I’m so sorry! We don’t want to kick anyone out of their spot! We are more than happy to move elsewhere. Please let me know what to do next. I didn’t mean to uproot anyone!

'21 Dynamax Force HD 37BH
Old 05-09-2021, 08:01 AM   #113

2021 Dynamax Owners Western Gathering Granby, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Davis View Post
Who are you asking?
Looks like I have something to learn about replying to a forum post I was asking you, Bill. I noted that you posted that you were staying at Hunter Peak for most of the summer. We are looking for options for summer resorts (we winter in Yuma AZ). Hunter Peak seems interesting. Just wanted to make sure that we had the right park.
Old 05-09-2021, 09:31 AM   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbharper99 View Post
Looks like I have something to learn about replying to a forum post I was asking you, Bill. I noted that you posted that you were staying at Hunter Peak for most of the summer. We are looking for options for summer resorts (we winter in Yuma AZ). Hunter Peak seems interesting. Just wanted to make sure that we had the right park.
Hunter Peak Ranch is not a campground. They have cabins only. I stay at Hunter Peak Campground. It’s about a 1/4 mile west of Hunter Peak Ranch. It’s a Forrest Service Campground and you can make reservations at Recreation.gov. They have 9 spots with no hookups. No cell service there as well. The campground sits on the Clarksfork Of The Yellowstone River. Beautiful spot and very friendly campground. It does have a hand well pump for water and a typical Wyoming pit toilet.
US Army Veteran 🇺🇸
Old 05-09-2021, 09:39 AM   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Davis View Post
Hunter Peak Ranch is not a campground. They have cabins only. I stay at Hunter Peak Campground. It’s about a 1/4 mile west of Hunter Peak Ranch. It’s a Forrest Service Campground and you can make reservations at Recreation.gov. They have 9 spots with no hookups. No cell service there as well. The campground sits on the Clarksfork Of The Yellowstone River. Beautiful spot and very friendly campground. It does have a hand well pump for water and a typical Wyoming pit toilet.
Hunter Peak
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BB050D5E-9FA8-4C0F-BF7D-DA133380E332.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	619.8 KB
ID:	253980  
US Army Veteran 🇺🇸
Old 05-11-2021, 02:18 PM   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMel View Post
Hi Ken-
I just went back through and read the whole thread. It looks like you’ve had DQskier in the spot we booked since long before we booked it. (Idk why the campground was showing it as available.) I’m so sorry! We don’t want to kick anyone out of their spot! We are more than happy to move elsewhere. Please let me know what to do next. I didn’t mean to uproot anyone!
could you check with the resort. I do not have access to the resort records.
I'm thinking you might be in 148.
Old 05-11-2021, 05:25 PM   #117

I double checked- it definitely says 168.

'21 Dynamax Force HD 37BH
Old 05-12-2021, 12:29 PM   #118

Hello all! My wife and I are excited to meeting you. I booked last week space 174 arriving on the 9th and leaving on the 13th. I could bring my motor cycle but will have my Jeep Rubicon. would love to do some trail riding. After our get together is anyone heading to Moab Utah? Never been their and would like to check it out. From their I'm going to my place in AZ before heading back home to Indiana. Can contact me if you want to discus Moab. See you then and thanks for putting this on! I wanted to attend last year but timing was off. Mark and Kay
GPCruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 03:46 PM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPCruiser View Post
Hello all! My wife and I are excited to meeting you. I booked last week space 174 arriving on the 9th and leaving on the 13th. I could bring my motor cycle but will have my Jeep Rubicon. would love to do some trail riding. After our get together is anyone heading to Moab Utah? Never been their and would like to check it out. From their I'm going to my place in AZ before heading back home to Indiana. Can contact me if you want to discus Moab. See you then and thanks for putting this on! I wanted to attend last year but timing was off. Mark and Kay
I'll have my built Jeep with me, I would love to explore some trails too!
Jetguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 03:52 PM   #120

Dmall here, 2 adults booked, Resort said Dynamax spots are filled but fit us in 132, for now, they wanted $30 more to guarantee that spot, but would guarantee a pull through without $30 extra? They said remaining pull throughs are all about the same distance to group. booked for 9/10-9/13
dmall is offline   Reply With Quote