About electrical gremlins
2016 Force HD 36fks: Overhead lights in dinette, sofa slide quit working. The bathroom, bed head end overhead lights also quit, not at same time. Have the electrical schematics of the DX3 which I assume are close to the Force. Schematics are not much help as no locations of where a lot of the terminations, cluster connections are located.
Have done this:
1. Continuity at switches, no power, individual lights had been working, no flickering previously.
2. No fuses found blown, or breakers, rest of lights, electrical work
3. Checked cleaned grounds that I could find in back of rig.
4. Cleaned ceiling electrical plug that connects outside by propane tank in back of rig, which did have some water intrusion in plug, no change, and I don't think these problem light circuits connect through here anyway.
1. Have found one fuse in bedroom marked compartment lights and one relay in front electrical cargo compartment marked compartment lights. Both test ok.
Is this all of the fuses/breakers for lights, clearly there are several coach light circuits. Anywhere else to look for light fuses?
2. Is there a termination block somewhere for coach light wiring to tie too?
Thanks for any suggestions