Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-21-2018, 08:15 PM   #1

Post After market leveling system

Has anyone had an after market leveling system installed on their Class C Isata 3? If so, who did it and how much did it cost?
altlamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 12:28 AM   #2

Ordered ours as an option, And we are really happy with it. Understand there is a lighter aftermarket option available but haven’t heard any feedback yet on it...
Greg-Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:19 AM   #3
Commercial Member

Big foot and Equalizer both make bolt-on aftermarket systems. In fact...bolt on is really all you can get, as Mercedes does not allow you to weld to their chassis.

Bullseye is working on an all aluminum electric system, but I don't think they're ready for mass market. They have been coming over and taking measurements.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:43 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Big foot and Equalizer both make bolt-on aftermarket systems. In fact...bolt on is really all you can get, as Mercedes does not allow you to weld to their chassis.

Bullseye is working on an all aluminum electric system, but I don't think they're ready for mass market. They have been coming over and taking measurements.
Are they measuring a 24RW coach with a diesel generator?
Magnatudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 01:16 PM   #5
7 Year Class A RV'er

We bought our first 30’ Class A used and added on a Bigfoot system - worked great. The Bigfoot dealer is just north of Tampa (for us, at least). Talked to them at the Tampa RV show after we got our system. Very nice folks.

Gigi, Poppy and Sadie Lady...On the road, but not full time!
conceptumator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 01:49 PM   #6

What ever system our 2018 Isata 3 came with works great. I must be getting lazy in my old age because now I don’t think I’d want one without the system.
Sandiegodoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 02:01 PM   #7

Big Foot, Big Foot, Big Foot. Had ours installed on our 5th wheel while going to the annual Frog rally in Elkhart. Just across the border in Michigan{ just a few miles from The Rally. Saw several class C's there at the time. One day installation. Before leaving the service manager went over operation of the unit and gave us his cell number and informed us that if we ever had an issue to call him 24/7. Yes I did call him on a Sunday. Their systems are built like a tank.
baysalr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 03:02 PM   #8

Big Footers

I had big foot put on my Sunseeker 3050 this past year right at their factor in Michigan. Best decision I made. Call Jeff at ext 233, 800-752-9815. They have overnight parking right there with electric. It's about a 2 hour job by them. With as many as they install, you will know it's done right the first time.
RetiredAF1955-1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:44 AM   #9

Thanks everyone! I will contact Big Foot and see if they have an dealer in the Phoenix area.
altlamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:41 PM   #10

What is the weight of the system since the MB chassis are so weight sensitive. I was considering changing the the rear stabilizer system for a leveling system the weight hit was not that high.
Beachsailor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leveling