Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-14-2021, 04:54 PM   #1

AGS not shutting gen off. 2021 Force

New 2021 Force. I am not on shore power. I've set my Plesk control display to start the gen on low voltage I set to 11.7. I've set the run time of 1.0hr but have also tried .5hr. I have the Max Run time set to 6.0 hrs. Quiet time is OFF. The gen starts as expected, but never shuts off even though batts are up to 13.7 volts. In order to stop the gen I have to use manual stop. The display still shows AGS on and no warnings. I had a 2020 Isata-5 with the exact same display and generator and it worked as expected. Not sure where to go from here. I am curious what the controller is looking for as a high, or stop voltage when it checks after the Run Time setting expires. Must be factory set? I also understand after the Run Time it is supposed to shut the gen off, check the voltage, and if not up to the, unknown to me, desired voltage, it will re-start and run again for the Run Time setting. Although i have never actually tested that feature because the batteries always get charged, so that is not the subject of this post. At least not yet. The Plesk user manual has very little info, and i've only found one pretty simple youtube. I'm pretty sure I am setting it up properly, especially having done so on my other Dynamax. But open to suggestions.

2021 Force 37TS (Detroit DD8)
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
2020 Isata-5 36DS (traded in)
Invisibleman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags