Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-29-2022, 09:02 AM   #1

Another Cringeworthy Matt's Review-DX3-34KD

It's actually somewhat positive, but he does go totally off the deep end over the bathroom.

https://youtu.be/Mdqz7ZIrJD0
1HasBeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 11:11 AM   #2
Retired

Only a true Dynamax fanboy would tolerate that bathroom on a $400K motorhome. First time I saw it I literally laughed out loud and walked away. On the way out the salesman saw me laughing and said "It's the bathroom, right?"
Tucson Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 11:57 AM   #3

It’s certainly not a bathroom design I would buy. It would be better to square the toilet to the outside wall, and make the shower rectangular to efficiently use all the space available. Another design requirement for us is that the toilet and the sink need to be in the same room. So no, it’s not for us.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:52 PM   #4

Both Matt and his camera operater are very annoying. I lasted less than 5 minutes...
Dan_Frisbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 07:37 AM   #5
Commercial Member

People wanted short, this is what you get in a shorter Super C.

For the record, I spent a week in this coach at the East Coast rally. I had zero issues with the bathroom and shower. Granted, I am 5'-11" and about 210. (which I consider pretty average).

It's amazing to me the number of people that comment on the Lagun table. The entire thing literally comes off in about 30 seconds.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 11:24 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
People wanted short, this is what you get in a shorter Super C.

For the record, I spent a week in this coach at the East Coast rally. I had zero issues with the bathroom and shower. Granted, I am 5'-11" and about 210. (which I consider pretty average).

It's amazing to me the number of people that comment on the Lagun table. The entire thing literally comes off in about 30 seconds.

We love our Lagun tables. When we don’t need them we just take them off and put them in the cab over or on the bed. Easy peasy. Probably eat 90% of our meals on the Laguns. Way better than the little square tables that come with the jack knife sofa!
“Breathe in, Breathe out, Move on”
MoJoe1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 01:34 PM   #7
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe1003 View Post
We love our Lagun tables. When we don’t need them we just take them off and put them in the cab over or on the bed. Easy peasy. Probably eat 90% of our meals on the Laguns. Way better than the little square tables that come with the jack knife sofa!
Well, we took them off for 2023 as I got tired of hearing the complaints.

Now, we have one that just fits into the cupholder...and is not shiny, so I don't have to hear that one either.

Lightweight and easily cleanable is what I would would call them. Shiny and cheap is what people seem to see, so

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 03:01 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1HasBeen View Post
he does go totally off the deep end
gosh, I hope this isn't how they are in real life. Simply and brutally obnoxious.
15kBTU AC; 12v fridge; 1kW roof-mounted solar panels; 80 amp MPPT charge controller; 3,500w pure sine wave inverter; 30a automatic transfer switch; MicroAir EasyStart, 600ah Chins LiFePo; Honda EU2200i (with Hutch Mountain propane conversion kit) gathering dust in the storage unit.
Rhumblefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 04:19 PM   #9

I don't know, I kind of like Matt's reviews. I view them as more funny than obnoxious. I guess being a big guy, I always like to see him sit in dinettes, sit on the toilet and stand in the shower. All the rest of the stuff is mostly skippable, which I do, liberally.
Jack Flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 05:59 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Well, we took them off for 2023 as I got tired of hearing the complaints.

Now, we have one that just fits into the cupholder...and is not shiny, so I don't have to hear that one either.

Lightweight and easily cleanable is what I would would call them. Shiny and cheap is what people seem to see, so

I look forward to seeing the new design. I have to admit my wife, and to a lesser degree myself, were not fans of the lagun tables when we saw them. Certainly would not be a deal breaker, though. More importantly, I specifically asked a salesman if they were readily removable, and was told, "No, not easily", so, to no one's surprise, dealers' lack of knowledge is an impediment that I am sure you battle all the time.
1HasBeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 08:54 PM   #11

Maybe it's just me, but I cringe every time I see someone like this guy or any other "ham-fisted" creature, use twice the amount of necessary force banging and slamming everything they touch.

That type of "finesse" will tear up anything in short order, especially something as light weight as an RV. I suspect this is a major reason some people seem to have problems with everything.
Old 09-01-2022, 11:52 AM   #12

We love our 3400KD, bathroom and all. I also use the trays on the couch for tech, eating, etc. all the time.

Shower would fit him better if he was sized more appropriately too...

Jim
CyberShanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 12:18 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1acguy View Post
Maybe it's just me, but I cringe every time I see someone like this guy or any other "ham-fisted" creature, use twice the amount of necessary force banging and slamming everything they touch.

That type of "finesse" will tear up anything in short order, especially something as light weight as an RV. I suspect this is a major reason some people seem to have problems with everything.

Agree, and also agree very annoying, groundhog day script, clueless camera lady that agrees with everything, even when he gets it wrong and corrects himself right after, agrees again

RV Concierge does a much better job and since he was an RV tech before getting into sales, knows what he's talking about.
RV_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dx3