Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-24-2019, 03:42 AM   #1

As usual, fantastic time at Dynamax "gathering"

I'm posting this at 4:40am because apparently taking a stay awake pill to keep you awake after 3 pm has long lasting effects...lol.

With regrets, we left today instead of tomorrow. It took us 12 hours to come back even though we took what I thought was a "shorter way". Turns out, traffic outside of DC SUCKS! We got stuck in traffic for a few hours extra bumper to bumper.

However, it was worth it. We thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone again and meeting new people at Massey's Landing (really nice RV park if you get the chance)

Many THANKS to Aaron and all those that volunteered behind the scenes. It was great seeing Brian Clemmons ( ) again and very cool that Greg attended to help the few people that had questions or adjustments on their unit.

The Dynamax family is so very lucky to have people like Brian and Greg to be so committed and caring about their product.

The raffle was great, the potluck dinner even better (ate too much) and I can't believe we drove 24 hours there and back incident free. (it must have been the pit crew I had help loading the Jeep into the trailer when we were leaving)

Congrats to Brian and Lindsay for taking the leap to just travel for the next year, I wish I had the guts to take that leap, I'll be sure to follow you on your blog. (I'll share it when I have my phone in front of me)

Special thanks to Dennis Wilson for selling me his tickets to go on the boat cruise and for letting me use his air hose to fill up my tires before I left.

Can't wait to book the next "gathering" in Louisiana next year so we can revisit old friends and make some new ones.

Mark
Orangecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:13 AM   #2

Agreed on all points...especially the one regarding next year’s gathering in Louisiana (it’s only 2 hours from our house)!

Nice to meet you, Mark.
Old 06-24-2019, 11:22 AM   #3

Just sat and watched a whole lot of Dynamaxes pull out. Another successful get together I'd say. Kudos and many thanks to A-a-Ron. Great to see everybody and can't wait to do it again.

Now to get to work on editing....
Old 06-24-2019, 01:24 PM   #4

Thanks to Halla and everyone who helped behind the scenes. We had a great time and looking forward to seeing everyone again in Louisiana.
US Army Veteran 🇺🇸
Previous coach 2017 Isata 3RW
Also,3 Diesel pushers, 1Bvan, 2 class Cs
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:35 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookieblaylock View Post
Agreed on all points...especially the one regarding next year’s gathering in Louisiana (it’s only 2 hours from our house)!

Nice to meet you, Mark.

It was great meeting you and all my RV family that I can talk to on here but never meet.

Mark
Orangecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 06:32 AM   #6

Where in Louisiana and what are the dates? We are going to try and make that one for sure.
“Breathe in, Breathe out, Move on”
MoJoe1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:28 PM   #7

I am finally retired and we are dying to make it to a Dynamax Rally. Haven't been able to go before now since we live in CA. We are planning a cross country trip next spring to visit my sister in North Carolina and want to be sure to put the rally on our itinerary. How do I make sure we are staying up to date on all the info. Do we have dates yet? Will there be a sticky on the forum? Can't wait to meet you all!!
Windsurf-mobile for us
LandKKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:40 PM   #8

Sticky is at the top for all your 2020 needs
Old 06-25-2019, 04:14 PM   #9

X1,2,3,&4 on the great time,and fellowship...and putting a face on all you fine people on the forum. We caught the ferry this morning and enjoyed a pleasant incident free trip up the Garden State Pkwy into New York and to a cool campground in NY. Here’s wishing safe travels on your continuing journeys.
Bob & Jo...& Maggie Mae!
Working hard on “elderhood”
RKBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 04:31 PM   #10

Just got home. Once again a great get together. We’ve made so many good friends from last year and new once’s from this year. Thanks to everyone that organized, especially to Aaron. Booked for next year.
Motorhome1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 10:37 AM   #11

It was a great time! We are turning into family now.....loved seeing old friends and making new ones!! Safe travels to all, always!! See you next year!!
farby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 12:59 PM   #12

We had a great time and looking forward to next year.

Stopped at home today to resupply and are heading to Iowa and then on

to West Virginia.

thanks to all
joet19711 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan