Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-20-2017, 11:05 AM   #1

Awesome Customer Service

We had some warranty work done at the Factory on our Isata 4. We couldn’t be happier with the level of customer service we received (as former Tiffin owners we didn’t think anyone could surpass their customer service but Dynamax did!)

Thanks to Brian Clemens and Brian Meeks and all the folks at the Customer Service Center!

Merry Christmas!
kentuckianjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 11:24 AM   #2
Kanadian Kamper

I think it’s great that some people have had great experiences by taking their rig “back home” to the factory for work......

But I worry because, we expect quality and timely work done at our car dealership without having to take it back to the factory.....be it, Detroit, Japan, Sweden, Germany, etc.

Is everyone expected to go back to the assembly plant to get their RV repaired correctly? We don’t all live just down the road from Goshen or such.

Just sayin’

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD, nicely modified and carried by a 2017 Ford E450 Sport
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count, pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain
kenandterry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 11:50 AM   #3

Send a message via AIM to letsgorving Send a message via MSN to letsgorving Send a message via Yahoo to letsgorving
Well in comparison many people raving about Tiffin service are also talking about their stay in Alabama at the factory
Old 12-20-2017, 03:01 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckianjr View Post
We had some warranty work done at the Factory on our Isata 4. We couldn’t be happier with the level of customer service we received (as former Tiffin owners we didn’t think anyone could surpass their customer service but Dynamax did!)

Thanks to Brian Clemens and Brian Meeks and all the folks at the Customer Service Center!

Merry Christmas!
I wish that I could agree with you. I've been trying for two weeks to get somebody's attention back there to exchange the door keypad as it does not unlock the entry door. I call Brian's number but says if I'm West of the Mississippi to call another number. That was two weeks ago. NOTHING!! So today I left a message on Brian's extension. Hopefully somebody will answer.
rskeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 03:50 PM   #5

We had great service on a few items during our factory tour / visit in July, They have a really nice customer house to use during the day and we slayed in our coach at night. Everyone was extremely helpful and all items were resolved. We just had to go back to the dealer for an additional item under warranty. We went to DDRV in Westminster, CA.
The service people we dealt with were very professional and resolved our issue completely. Preliminary inspection indicated parts had to be ordered. This was done in a reasonable amount of time, parts arrived and were installed. We are happy with DYNAMAX and our dealer DDRV Westminster, CA
CSWVK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 04:58 PM   #6
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rskeans View Post
I wish that I could agree with you. I've been trying for two weeks to get somebody's attention back there to exchange the door keypad as it does not unlock the entry door. I call Brian's number but says if I'm West of the Mississippi to call another number. That was two weeks ago. NOTHING!! So today I left a message on Brian's extension. Hopefully somebody will answer.
Actually I think it is more split right down the middle. SK, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX and west is Brandon Droptiny (Drop-teeny)

East of those states is Brian Meeks.

As a side note, dealer is normally the first call. Shoot me your VIN, I'll fire off an email to Brandon. Shouldn't be all that tough.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 05:04 PM   #7
Commercial Member

Quote:

Merry Christmas!
Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to resolve it quickly and even handle a requested upgrade. Had a chance to test the recliners?

Old 12-20-2017, 05:08 PM   #8

CS SXXX

I have had nothing but grief! You are the 1 in a 1,000. Congratulations!!! I can't even get parts under warranty without going up the chain, ... It's OK, TBC, ...
270S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 05:17 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Actually I think it is more split right down the middle. SK, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX and west is Brandon Droptiny (Drop-teeny)

East of those states is Brian Meeks.

As a side note, dealer is normally the first call. Shoot me your VIN, I'll fire off an email to Brandon. Shouldn't be all that tough.
Thanks for your response. My dealer was the first call but they referred my to Dynamax warranty service. To make the long story short I received an email from Brandon and the part is on the way.
rskeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 06:12 PM   #10
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270S View Post
I have had nothing but grief! You are the 1 in a 1,000. Congratulations!!! I can't even get parts under warranty without going up the chain, ... It's OK, TBC, ...
Well, this is a Dynamax sub-forum, so I certainly hope it's not 1 in 1000. It's at least proven to be 2 in 1000 on this thread.

We handle our warranty in-house. Georgetown is handled at the service/warranty near their plant.

Old 12-20-2017, 07:06 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to resolve it quickly and even handle a requested upgrade. Had a chance to test the recliners?

We have, they are great. Comfortable, sturdy, easy to use and the swivel trays are useful!

I’ll post a pic so folks can see

Thanks again for everything
kentuckianjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 10:56 PM   #12

Are there even a subset of 1000 dynamaxes to choose from?

Certainly more than 2 satisfied customers though...
Old 12-21-2017, 12:40 AM   #13

Quote:
We have, they are great. Comfortable, sturdy, easy to use and the swivel trays are useful!

I’ll post a pic so folks can see

Thanks again for everything
Hi. Can you share what you had done at the service center? I am interested in hearing about the recliners. Tough choice in deciding between the recliners and trifold sofa.
drbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:28 AM   #14
Commercial Member

I think it was just a leak. Local dealer said that the window got over-routed and water was pouring in at the top. So they taped it up. When we got it here, we pulled the window and it was perfect, no water, no leak. Ended up just being the front cap light had vibrated out of its socket where the fiberglass was thicker and it didn't seat properly. We replaced all the wood and mattress in the nose just to be safe.

While it was here, he mentioned wanting recliners and it was the off season. So we parked it...ordered the recliners and swapped them while we had it.

Tags
customer service, service