Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-19-2017, 09:17 PM   #1

BCLEMENS

Didn't want to redirect any thread post so I'll say it here. I have no interest in Forest River or the Dynamax division other than being an owner.

Brian Clemens has proven to be a great asset to Dynamax. I certainly appreciate his presence on this site and his efforts to answer questions and provide information to those that inquire.

I understand these units are expensive and very complex however, they are constructed by human hands subject to error. Doesn't matter what you own or how much you spend its going to have flaws or imperfections.

Sadly some think the opposite.... with that said... thank you BCLEMENS for your help, patients, and understanding. I appreciate your time.

Regards
Slim Somerville
Old 02-20-2017, 08:49 AM   #2

Having only visited this forum to research Dynamax as I'm expecting to buy an RV in the next couple months, I have to say that I've been incredibly impressed with his level of involvement in threads.

This is something that you don't normally see in the RV or other industries.
tnedator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:54 AM   #3

I would agree. Anyone who thinks they are buying a Motorhome, no matter the cost that will not have any issues is crazy. I think you should do a thorough walk through (I did a 5 hour walk through) before you leave the dealer.
Plus you are driving a house, down the road, that is bumpy, rough and things shake loose.
I am sure all of the people who have issues and are complaining, bought an expensive car or a house and had 0 issues?

LOL. Thanks Brian for all that you do on here. Sorry for the owners that feel they got the short end of the stick.

Aaron
Old 02-20-2017, 09:05 AM   #4
Commercial Member

awww shucks.

I do appreciate the comments. And yes, we're not perfect but I have no problem being called out for something that was missed in QC, or someone suggesting a better way to build/design something.

What I do take issue with is when someone assumes "intent". That we did that to save a buck, that we did that because we didn't care or it's "just another bad design choice by Dynamax".

I truly appreciate all the positive remarks and the constructive criticism. Selfishly, it forces me to know everything about our brand and helps us build a better product.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 09:09 AM   #5
Citrus County, Fl.

Having Brian active on this forum was a key decision maker for our Forester purchase when was over there. FR would benefit if a member of each division volunteered to participate on the forum. It should be like they say in the military "voluntold".
99 Terry 31G
GL1800Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:13 AM   #6

There is some involvement of service technicians, dealers, and mfgs in all forums, but Bclemens involvement is the strongest I have seen.

I think there are more problems with newer owners and some of the experienced owners, than the mfgs, dealers, or service technicians, because it is so difficult to get our hands around what to realistically expect from an RV, mfgs, dealers, service technicians, salesmen, etc. The marketing filter/narrative is not just a problem in other areas of our life.

There does seem to be a trend toward more customer responsiveness, increased responsibility to fix build issues, reduce service lead times, and improve technician quality, though not all industry participants are making their best efforts.

Bclemens involvement should give a lot of comfort to those buying Dynamax products and probably helps close deals.

I suspect this industry is due for a market crash if the new buyers ever become informed of the following prior to sale: new price vs trade in value with minimal use over minimal time (likelihood they will want to trade fairly soon) vs usable entertainment value vs build quality vs warranty lead times vs cost/quality of service vs the amount of repair/maintenance often undone by many owners (from my perspective as an extended warranty company inspector) if you buy used.

Aftermarket service can hide/cover up/solve just so much.
Philos3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 11:56 AM   #7

I am new here, but not new to RV's. Just new to MH's.

We are still in the purchasing loop, so Mr. Clemens' presence here, and his absolutely rapid and pertinent replies to customer questions is something I have not experienced with any other RV mfr.

This alone has increased my confidence level that someone in the company is listening and understands. It is definitely a value added commodity to the product.

Thank you Mr. Clemens.
Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:22 PM   #8
World Wide Wanderer

I own a Coachmen Concord... However I follow all of Brian's posts. He does an excellent job of representing the Dynamax brand. I wish ALL of the FR brands had a customer contact like him available. If I ever decide to upgrade it most likely will be a Dynamax, because of Brian. To me he is the face of Dynamax!

Aaron

2016 Coachmen Concord 300DS
2015 Fusion Hybrid following along
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 10:32 PM   #9

Not even an owner and I am amazed. I own a TT and may never buy a MH but if I do, Dynamax is at the top of the list. We were thinking about how a Class C might have been a better choice for us. Started looking into them and saw some of the posts here and followed them because there was a “factory Rep” answering. I work in the service industry and the level of service from bclemens is above and beyond and hopefully isn’t overlooked by his superiors. Now that I own a TT and have been using it a lot, that kind of commitment is sorely needed in the RV business and I hope all the Dynamax owners appreciate what they are getting from him.

Hopefully someday, I won’t be dreaming and we will be roving around the country in a DX3 with twin bunks overhead! And if that happens, a huge part will be because of the positive vibes I get from following along here and seeing how much bclemens does.

Outstanding Mr. Clemens! We need more people like you.

MISSION COMPLETED!
gectisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:54 AM   #10

[emoji106][emoji106] for the support and responsiveness of Mr Clemens.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:31 PM   #11

Bclemens is the reason that we purchased and as he said "and we will be here after the sale too!!)

and he is !!!
joet19711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 11:57 PM   #12

I would agree Brian is a huge asset to the forums here. He was a huge factor in the purchase of our Forester. Even though he is no longer in the Forester/Sunseeker division and now in the Dynamax division he still helps all of us.
sgtlm17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:25 PM   #13

Count me as another owner who bought an Isata 5 because of all the help Brian has given me both before and after the purchase. Now to find the wife some extra vacation time so we can head up to the factory and see where my I5 was made.
Go Gators
Rrzasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 02:32 PM   #14

I agree with those who praise Mr. Clemens' presence here, and his prompt response to customer questions. His presence is appreciated.
Gerard
2016 DX3
Thebackpacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 02:40 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by halla View Post
Plus you are driving a house, down the road, that is bumpy, rough and things shake loose.
Aaron,

As we often say: "Driving a motorhome is similar to subjecting a house to hurricane winds and a magnitude 5 earthquake, 8 hours a day, every day of the week."
Nights Camped: 2013 - 242014 - 422015 - 56Jul 2016 - Fulltime
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote