Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-02-2020, 02:42 PM   #1

Compliment to the painters

A huge compliment to the DX3 painters! After the pine pollen season here in the Ozarks ended this year, (we call it the yellow storm) the wife and I did a wash on the DX3 Sunset or call it burnt orange scheme then headed out on a trip to South Dakota and others. Well bug season was in full swing as well as wild flowers and by the time we got back we had 40 lbs of bug guts on every surface facing forward. What a mess! No way was I goona try and clean up this mess. Oh, did I also mention on one part of the trip we visited a lake in Iowa on invitation from a relative that never mentioned we had 7 miles in and out on talcom powder dirt road. No matter how nasty the rig got, never a day went buy that someone didn't rant and rave about how beautiful the paint job was. Well, since it ended up so nasty I told the wife I'm taking it down to our big RV dealer and let them run it through the wash bay a few times. Now I get down there and the wash guy takes one look and says, "holly crap what a paint job, no way will I let that thing go through the machine. We will wash this one by hand only". Never seen a paint job like this one! Now folks, that says it all about the DX3 paint crew. Kudos and thanks!
Old 07-02-2020, 05:20 PM   #2
Commercial Member

thank you for the kind words...I will pass this on to the paint shop and the man responsible for all the designs and colors.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 03:12 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyote61 View Post
A huge compliment to the DX3 painters! After the pine pollen season here in the Ozarks ended this year, (we call it the yellow storm) the wife and I did a wash on the DX3 Sunset or call it burnt orange scheme then headed out on a trip to South Dakota and others. Well bug season was in full swing as well as wild flowers and by the time we got back we had 40 lbs of bug guts on every surface facing forward. What a mess! No way was I goona try and clean up this mess. Oh, did I also mention on one part of the trip we visited a lake in Iowa on invitation from a relative that never mentioned we had 7 miles in and out on talcom powder dirt road. No matter how nasty the rig got, never a day went buy that someone didn't rant and rave about how beautiful the paint job was. Well, since it ended up so nasty I told the wife I'm taking it down to our big RV dealer and let them run it through the wash bay a few times. Now I get down there and the wash guy takes one look and says, "holly crap what a paint job, no way will I let that thing go through the machine. We will wash this one by hand only". Never seen a paint job like this one! Now folks, that says it all about the DX3 paint crew. Kudos and thanks!
I concur 100 percent. I have a 2018 Series 4 and the paint is fabulous. Anytime it is parked around another complete paint RV I am amazed at what a nice job they do compared to the rest of the industry, especially with the colors and designs. Keep up the GREAT work.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5526.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	476.6 KB
ID:	233022  
2014 Explorer & 2006 Jeep Unlimited
Oldnapapartsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 09:57 PM   #4

Send a message via AIM to letsgorving Send a message via MSN to letsgorving Send a message via Yahoo to letsgorving
Absolutely!! These rigs are the most gorgeous coaches on the road and always garner lots of attention!! And nice to hear an RV dealer did the right thing!!
Old 07-05-2020, 10:13 AM   #5

The paint has held up very well on my 2015 DX3 as well. And, it sits out 24/7. Driven in all types of weather. So far, so good. Wash once in a while.. wax once a year. That's about it. Use it... wear it out..[emoji41]
Old 07-05-2020, 10:36 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldnapapartsguy View Post
I concur 100 percent. I have a 2018 Series 4 and the paint is fabulous. Anytime it is parked around another complete paint RV I am amazed at what a nice job they do compared to the rest of the industry, especially with the colors and designs. Keep up the GREAT work.

Nice when you spend your hard earned money on something that keeps on giving those warm fuzzy feeling!
Old 07-05-2020, 11:10 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyote61 View Post
Nice when you spend your hard earned money on something that keeps on giving those warm fuzzy feeling!
Yes it is. It rare when I stop somewhere and don’t get at least one complement on the paint and color.
US Army Veteran 🇺🇸
Previous coach 2017 Isata 3RW
Also,3 Diesel pushers, 1Bvan, 2 class Cs
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 02:27 PM   #8

To: Oldnapapartsguy - Tried to send you a private message, but your private message storage is full they say.

I have a 2018 series 4 with same paint color as yours, and it is a very good paint job. Happy to see you have one, as I never see any posts about series 4. I was beginning to think I have the only one they ever made! I am well satisfied with unit, but still trying to understand the solar unit on the roof and how to use the solar system! Dealer has been absolutely no help!
geneandjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 03:02 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by geneandjan View Post
To: Oldnapapartsguy - Tried to send you a private message, but your private message storage is full they say.

I have a 2018 series 4 with same paint color as yours, and it is a very good paint job. Happy to see you have one, as I never see any posts about series 4. I was beginning to think I have the only one they ever made! I am well satisfied with unit, but still trying to understand the solar unit on the roof and how to use the solar system! Dealer has been absolutely no help!
I took care of my message box. Seems like it gets that way a lot. If you have questions just shoot me a message.
2014 Explorer & 2006 Jeep Unlimited
Oldnapapartsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 11:58 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Davis View Post
It rare when I stop somewhere and don’t get at least one complement on the paint and color.

X2. The paint quality was one of the big selling points when choosing Dynamax.
jneum525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 06:53 AM   #11

Well I must say when I went to pick up my new 2020 DX3 in the shop at the dealer I agreed with the web site about the paint. But when you see your new rig for the first time its overwhelming because you are trying to look at everything at one time. When you get it home and hand wash it you find issues you didn't catch at the dealer. Found a number of runs and drips in the paint and clear coat. Still love it. Just will accept it the way it is.
ci4mynewf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 08:13 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ci4mynewf View Post
Well I must say when I went to pick up my new 2020 DX3 in the shop at the dealer I agreed with the web site about the paint. But when you see your new rig for the first time its overwhelming because you are trying to look at everything at one time. When you get it home and hand wash it you find issues you didn't catch at the dealer. Found a number of runs and drips in the paint and clear coat. Still love it. Just will accept it the way it is.

That was the day your painters wife said, "honey I'm leaving you and marrying your first wife! Bad day for the painter and bad day for runs!
Old 07-06-2020, 10:22 AM   #13

As my dad used to say a fast horse and a dark night you'll never see it
ci4mynewf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 10:06 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Davis View Post
Yes it is. It rare when I stop somewhere and don’t get at least one complement on the paint and color.
We are always getting compliments on the paint job! Recently was camping in San Antonio and fielded numerous interested admirers of the Dynamax paint on our 2017 Isata 5 36 DS.
One guy asked how and what type cleaning products I was using... I didn't have the heart to tell him I hadn't washed or waxed the rv in over a month and that he was never going to get this appearance and shine on his minnie winnie. Just told him hadn't been rained on during this trip and the multi-color paint scheme helped a lot.
It is an awesome paint job.
dbaction is offline   Reply With Quote