RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 10-20-2020, 05:55 PM   #1

Customer Service at Factory

We have been DX3 owners for 3 years. This is our second DX3. In fact, we traded at 2015 in for a 2018 same make and model. We were traveling across the country and going through Elkhart IN and decided to take a tour of the factory. That morning we left camp at Niagra Falls and had a problem with our inverter. I asked the factory staff there if they could look at it to see if it was an operator error or something else. I worked with Danielle the service manager and explained our issue. She got Kyle, their electrical whiz, to take a look at it. He determined the inverter was shot. Since we have an all electric model we needed a new inverter. The staff there was friendly, courteous, and professional and did everything they could to help me. My inverter was replaced and they even spent time explaining things about our coach we were not aware of. I can't say enough good things about Danielle, Kyle, Mark, and Greg. They were exceptional. Not to be forgotten was Garreth who did our tour. He was very informative and supporting. He allowed tons of pictures and even more questions. What a great Staff Brian Clemens has there.
RickRene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 06:09 PM   #2

That is a great write up. I love to hear the positive stories.

Thanks for sharing and glad you got everything fixed.
Old 10-20-2020, 06:56 PM   #3

Its always a great time when you're at the HQ!

https://fourwhl.com - Traveling the country in our DX3 for the next year
FOURWHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 05:37 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURWHL View Post
Its always a great time when you're at the HQ!
X2
US Army Veteran 🇺🇸
Previous coach 2017 Isata 3RW
Also,3 Diesel pushers, 1Bvan, 2 class Cs
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 06:18 AM   #5

Always great to hear of great service, I think Brian and his team need to train the rest of the divisions on How It's Done!!!!
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 08:04 AM   #6

Thanks for taking the time to write about your fantastic experience...always good to hear!
Old 10-21-2020, 10:18 PM   #7
Retired Army Paratrooper

No doubt that Brian and crew go above and beyond to service and assist the customers of their fine vehicles. Always a pleasure to stop in and visit when in the area.
MasterBlaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 09:25 AM   #8

Another Customer Service Reply (not at the factory)

just got off the phone with Mark, (ordered some tile for my Force HD) Emailed him yesterday he got back to me very, very, quickly. Purchased the tile and they will be sent out Mon. Great customer service ,nice job Mark and Dynamax
Old 10-24-2020, 09:42 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRene View Post
We have been DX3 owners for 3 years. This is our second DX3. In fact, we traded at 2015 in for a 2018 same make and model. We were traveling across the country and going through Elkhart IN and decided to take a tour of the factory. That morning we left camp at Niagra Falls and had a problem with our inverter. I asked the factory staff there if they could look at it to see if it was an operator error or something else. I worked with Danielle the service manager and explained our issue. She got Kyle, their electrical whiz, to take a look at it. He determined the inverter was shot. Since we have an all electric model we needed a new inverter. The staff there was friendly, courteous, and professional and did everything they could to help me. My inverter was replaced and they even spent time explaining things about our coach we were not aware of. I can't say enough good things about Danielle, Kyle, Mark, and Greg. They were exceptional. Not to be forgotten was Garreth who did our tour. He was very informative and supporting. He allowed tons of pictures and even more questions. What a great Staff Brian Clemens has there.

Nearly identical to our issue and experience earlier this year. The factory team was Fantastic!!!

So damn happy we went with a Dynamax XL!!!
EdandShelley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
customer service, factory, service