Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-21-2020, 06:51 AM   #21

I also ordered the WeatherTech mats about two weeks ago. The M2 mats must be fairly new because they don’t have them in stock like most of their mats. I believe the delay is because they have make them as they receive the orders, at least according to the implication made on my order receipt. Probably not a high demand item. I will post pictures once I receive them. Still haven’t shipped.
“Breathe in, Breathe out, Move on”
MoJoe1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 08:56 AM   #22

I bought my mats at the Freightliner dealership.
Attached Images

shultz01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 10:03 AM   #23

I may end up swinging by the weather tech factory this week. Will let yall know what I find out.
Old 08-24-2020, 11:42 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURWHL View Post
I may end up swinging by the weather tech factory this week. Will let yall know what I find out.
Please do! I ordered the WeatherTech M2 mats several weeks ago. Then I ended up canceling the order because it was taking too long and my trip was coming up. I'd still like to get them eventually though.

Bill
WrkdbfGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 04:22 PM   #25

I spoke to WeatherTech customer service today. My mats have been on order for 2 weeks. They said the M2 mats were a new item for them and they are producing them as they have capacity. The rep said mine are due to be produced “soon”, whatever that means. He did refund my freight as a goodwill gesture. I will wait and see how soon I get them.
Old 09-02-2020, 12:59 PM   #26

So, I got my weather tech mats on Monday. As you can see in the picture they still to relax a little from being in the box. May have to trim a little around the accelerator pedal. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0584.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	512.7 KB
ID:	238222
Old 09-17-2020, 07:03 AM   #27

I contacted Weathertech about the fitment on the mats I received for my M2. They requested multiple pictures from different angles. Ultimately, their designers and engineers decided they needed to redesign the mat for better fitment. As a thank you for my patience and sending the multiple photos for their review, they offered to refund my purchase price, which they did immediately, and to send me a set of basic non-laser measured rubber mats at no charge. I was extremely impressed with their customer service and genuine desire to get the product right. I look forward to getting a set of the redesigned mats when they complete the process. I believe they are changing the website as we speak to reflect this change.
Old 09-17-2020, 10:51 AM   #28
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe1003 View Post
I contacted Weathertech about the fitment on the mats I received for my M2. They requested multiple pictures from different angles. Ultimately, their designers and engineers decided they needed to redesign the mat for better fitment. As a thank you for my patience and sending the multiple photos for their review, they offered to refund my purchase price, which they did immediately, and to send me a set of basic non-laser measured rubber mats at no charge. I was extremely impressed with their customer service and genuine desire to get the product right. I look forward to getting a set of the redesigned mats when they complete the process. I believe they are changing the website as we speak to reflect this change.
In their defense, you have that mat on a carpeted floor which we do not do anymore. I'd be curious to see what the fit would be on the standard vinyl floor is. We leave their vinyl floor and just do a T-shaped mat now to cover that area.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 11:18 AM   #29

I suspect it would be better. We discussed that, however they still believe the area around the gas pedal needs some adjustment as well as the height of the hump side on both sides including passenger.
I will call my contact and let him know that you no longer do carpet throughout the cab. I’m sure he will appreciate the information so they don’t over correct.

Tags
floor