Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-02-2022, 02:23 PM   #1

DX3 Living Room Slide Question

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is an issue with the living room slide out on my 2021 DX3 34 KD? When extending the living room slide out, the left side meets the outside wall before the right side. There is approximately 1 inch movement on the right side after the left side stops. The slide seals very well while closed or open. Is this a problem that needs some adjustments or is this normal and something I don’t need to be concerned about?
gkinney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 02:27 PM   #2
Commercial Member

I'm not sure I would be worried about 1". You can check the slide heads (large black steel tubes under the slide) and see if there are any loose bolts. We mark the slide rams once they are set/adjusted so you tell if they are no longer in their original spot.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 02:46 PM   #3

Perfect, thank you for the fast reply!
gkinney is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dx3, question, roo, slide