Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-15-2017, 11:50 AM   #1

Dynamax 2018 DX3 Trifold Sofa Soap Opera

Anyone interested in a brand new Trifold Sofa, Brindle color. It has foot rests and makes into a real bed, not blow up. We ordered the one with the theater seats and fell into the time period of getting the new 18 models made for the big RV shows and was going to be delayed for a few months so Joe at Dynamax was kind enough to offer us his DX3 show model but the only concession was it had the Trifold sofa, not theater seats. We are older and never have anyone to stay over but still have the dinette if needed. I have had back surgery and can't sit on the sofa. We want to pay for the theater seats but need to find a home for this sofa or work out some kind of deal but the dealer won't help us. So we live in So. California and could work something out if anyone this way is interested. Not sure what it's worth but can check if anyone is interested. I can take pictures and measurements.
We received our new Dynamax DX3 37ts. It has been both exciting and stressful. Not because of Dynamax or Forest River but because of several things we have had to go thru with the dealer. They were all there for us till we took possession. I think unfortunately that is more the norm than we realize.
tdemeyer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 04:34 PM   #2

Nice offer. Was really considering ordering double sofas IPO dinette. For anyone that has a dinette but wishes they had more seating, this is a nice offer. This sofa will fit nicely where the dinette is and you could have side by side sofas. I have a picture of this setup from the factory that i'll add to the thread.

>Steve
steverkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 04:41 PM   #3

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2247.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	253.1 KB
ID:	156938Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2246.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	286.7 KB
ID:	156939
steverkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 05:16 PM   #4

Trifold sofa for sale

Thats a great Idea, thanks for sharing that. I just am ordering the theater seats so the sofa is 63" long. If anyone interested let me know.

Thanks
Old 01-30-2018, 01:46 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdemeyer1 View Post
Anyone interested in a brand new Trifold Sofa, Brindle color. It has foot rests and makes into a real bed, not blow up. We ordered the one with the theater seats and fell into the time period of getting the new 18 models made for the big RV shows and was going to be delayed for a few months so Joe at Dynamax was kind enough to offer us his DX3 show model but the only concession was it had the Trifold sofa, not theater seats. We are older and never have anyone to stay over but still have the dinette if needed. I have had back surgery and can't sit on the sofa. We want to pay for the theater seats but need to find a home for this sofa or work out some kind of deal but the dealer won't help us. So we live in So. California and could work something out if anyone this way is interested. Not sure what it's worth but can check if anyone is interested. I can take pictures and measurements.

We received our new Dynamax DX3 37ts. It has been both exciting and stressful. Not because of Dynamax or Forest River but because of several things we have had to go thru with the dealer. They were all there for us till we took possession. I think unfortunately that is more the norm than we realize.

We have a ‘14 DX3 and would like to change out our trifold sofa and dinette seating. Do you still have the dinette set? I would also have to find the theater seats, maybe from Dynamax supplier.
dlfishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 02:45 PM   #6
Commercial Member

I have one single set of theater seats out in the plant that I found. They are dark brown. I actually think they are Ultra leather. Spanish Moss??? That color was discontinued so we got stuck with them. Would likely cut a deal to take them as is...I have not inspected them.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Espresso THeaters Seats.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	334.6 KB
ID:	161244  

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 03:07 PM   #7

Thanks but we like the new ones without the center armrest and the beige color
Old 01-30-2018, 04:35 PM   #8

I might be interested. Can u measure them? I know the tri-fold is 63". They aren't my color but I think I can make them work if the price is good
Old 01-30-2018, 04:38 PM   #9
Commercial Member

These are the ones that fit in place of the Trim-Fold in a 37TS. I think the opening is 64"..so these would be 63" as well.

Old 01-30-2018, 04:43 PM   #10

OK, so when you said Dk brown, our interior is Brindle but the cabinets are dk brown. I would be so excited to get those. That is what we wanted all along. Can you call me. Terry 828-446-2434
Old 01-30-2018, 06:27 PM   #11

We just took out our tri sofa and replaced with this.

Like sitting in a marshmallow and they fully recline. wall hugger
58" wide. leaves room for folding side table if wanted.

Name:	20180130_150444.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	161253
Old 01-30-2018, 06:53 PM   #12

Brian what should I do to talk to you about these seats, I am interested.
Thanks
Terry
Old 01-30-2018, 06:55 PM   #13
Commercial Member

You’ve got dibs. I’ll call or PM you in the morning.

Old 01-30-2018, 08:27 PM   #14

Recliners are easy enough to get. I would have to change the dinette set as well; the ‘14 year they are set up as one unit.
Bryan
Could I get a price from your supplier for the dinette and recliner set being used in the new DX3?