Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-03-2021, 11:03 PM   #1

Dynamax 2019 XL 37RB Large Slide Weight Limit?

Hello,
Does anyone happen to know the large slide weight limit?
We took out the factory dinette, table and theater seats. I should have weighed the stuff I took out vs the stuff I planned to install, but of course I did not...by bad.

No issues with slide operation (on many occasions) since we completed the change, but I am curious about the design weight capacity. It's a pretty hefty slide mechanism so I'm expecting it's not near the max capacity but it would be good to know how much margin there is in the system.

We installed new furniture (six foot leather electric reclining couch, IKEA kitchen cabinet with two external and one internal drawer, particle board wood counter top with mahogany veneer, our Breville Oven and Coffee maker, and of course our individual weight along with our three little fur babies.

Thanks in advance,
2019 Jeep Wrangler
USN Veteran (USS Saipan, VAQ-34)
BellaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 12:31 AM   #2

I don’t know the answer to your question, but I would sure like to see a picture of your mod!
“Breathe in, Breathe out, Move on”
MoJoe1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 01:52 PM   #3

x2 on the pics.

2020 Isata-5 36DS (traded in)
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
2021 Force 37TS (Detroit DD8)
Invisibleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 09:59 PM   #4

Here are a couple of pics of the upgrade. I've since put the valances back on the windows.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5418.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	302.7 KB
ID:	253888   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5428.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	298.5 KB
ID:	253889  
2019 Jeep Wrangler
Old 05-09-2021, 01:23 AM   #5

Love the couch! Nice coffee bar too! Looks like you removed all the roller shades as well. Something new coming or just going with the open concept?
“Breathe in, Breathe out, Move on”
MoJoe1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 12:58 PM   #6

We were thinking about some custom valances but decided to put the original's back on without the vertical parts. They are easy to take apart and of course they match the rest of the coach. If we went custom (or modified) then we'd would then also modify all the others to match. For now, we are happy with how it all came out.

The extra kitchen storage and counter space is very nice. It's a kitchen cabinet from IKEA. The drawers are lighted and very solid. The silverware drawer (hidden behind the large top drawer) is just excellent. I've been really impressed with the IKEA quality. It took a little customization on the side panels but it was very easy to accomplish.

Now that we have this we are considering adding a dish washer to the main kitchen cabinets. I'm also considering relocating the wasted space for the AC/DC power panel. I believe it can be pushed back in the cabinet and provide more space for other items besides being the AC/DC utility panel. I wish that Dynamax as put this panel in the 1/2 bath room upper cabinet. That would leave the space for an entire cabinet of more storage. The 1/2 bath has plenty of space with room for the panel.

I don't know about the Dynamax design team but there should be women on all motorhome design teams. My wife has many good ideas about how the kitchen, bath and bedroom designs could be much improved from a functional perspective.
2019 Jeep Wrangler

Tags
dynamax, slide, weight