Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-08-2015, 12:13 PM   #1
Commercial Member

Dynamax Factory Reps

While I will still be stalking the gas Class C sub-forums, I have now taken over as GM of the Dynamax division. Josh Cavitt will be the primary contact over on the Sunseeker-Forester-Lexington-Solera side.

We will have have the same factory participation here that we had over there. So if you have a Dynamax motorhome...welcome, we're here to help.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:18 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
While I will still be stalking the gas Class C sub-forums, I have now taken over as GM of the Dynamax division. Josh Cavitt will be the primary contact over on the Sunseeker-Forester-Lexington-Solera side.

We will have have the same factory participation here that we had over there. So if you have a Dynamax motorhome...welcome, we're here to help.
Congratulations on the promotion!
Keep up the great work!

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "9 nights"
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:21 PM   #3

Congrats and keep up the good work !!

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
GJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 01:46 PM   #4
Always Learning

Are you responsible for the Trilogy fifth wheels, too?
ependydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 02:16 PM   #5
Commercial Member

Yes and no. The Trilogy was built here at one time, but no more.

Old 06-08-2015, 02:51 PM   #6

I've heard that no more Trilogies are being built. The one thing I liked about them that most 5ers don't have is the flat roof.

The DW was pushing for a 5er but when you're carrying two large dogs, 75 and 95 pounds, and you want to be able to take someone with you once in a while they just don't cut it. By the time you put remove the rear seats in a crew cab truck for the dogs there is no room for anyone else.

For me a Super C makes more sense. Use a harness on the dogs connected to a seat belt and you fairly good to go. The other seats can hold some passengers.

I like the DX3 37BH but not the front HDTV. Rather have in on the side more like the previous year. In fact if I was getting the Force I'd change the small cabinet over the love seat to a shallow frame over the wall and MDC shades then put the TV there. Much more of a straight on view.
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 03:01 PM   #7

I would be another one that wish the Trilogy line was still in business or would make a comeback. Forest River could use a high end 5th wheel to move up from the Cedar Creek & Cardinal line.
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 03:46 PM   #8
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
I would be another one that wish the Trilogy line was still in business or would make a comeback.
I see- I didn't realize that Trilogy was gone. Their website still appears very much like it's around:
Trilogy Fifth Wheel by Dynamax - Overview
ependydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 04:03 PM   #9

By changing the position of the front tv to the center..you can view it from both couches... There is a blind spot closest to the driver position ( because of the slide), but better head room and better overall viewing angle.... I just got a 2016 dx3 bh.
mmcinnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 08:40 PM   #10

Thanks for checking in. Loving our Force. Getting ready to post pics of all the upgrades we have made so far.

2016 Dynamax Force. Just-Rite2
Old 06-09-2015, 09:45 AM   #11
Commercial Member

Glad to hear it. My goal is to consolidate the lines a bit and expand into some small chassis stuff (Sprinter). And build that Super C full wall slide everyone has been asking about. I hope they have their deposits ready.

Eventually I would love to bring back the Isata on an E450, but we'll have ton see about that.

Old 06-09-2015, 12:48 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by halla View Post
Thanks for checking in. Loving our Force. Getting ready to post pics of all the upgrades we have made so far.
Can't wait to see what you've done.

Quote:
Glad to hear it... And build that Super C full wall slide everyone has been asking about. I hope they have their deposits ready.
Now that could be interesting. Sometimes I think posting some of the contenders here would be good but there is the issue about the other manufactures seeing them.

One thing that is lacking on the Super C, for me Super C are on a M2 or larger chassis, is work space for the computer and files. We're looking at a BH and modifying the bunk area for an office space.

We don't expect to ever carry more than 4, well I guess maybe 5, so plans that dump the love seat for an entertainment center plus fireplace is something we'd look at. That would work well with the BH especially if the TV was on a lift. After all lifts these days are not that expensive and that way you get to keep the window. One can even have a keyboard pullout and not interfere with the lift.

Speaking of the 37BH, why is the bathroom door hinged toward the front? It seems that makes it harder to get into when the slides are in than if the hinge was toward the rear.

I've wondered about the 37FD plan and the angled door to the bedroom. Is it really angles or is the drawing off because of the way the end cap was drawn? Can't wait to see pictures of that design.

More battery space on the Force, DX3 and XL. You can never have enough battery space. Don't mind if they only come with the minimum amount but leave room for expansion to at least 600AH even if that means loosing the open cargo bay on the DS to get the additional one in.
Old 06-09-2015, 02:49 PM   #13
Commercial Member

Certainly something we can look at.

1. I think we could easily replicate the 3010 Sunseeker front end in the 37BH. That would give you more counter space, lift up TV. I would actually prefer a TV mounted in the over head to get out of the way....not lose counter space or the window. PLUS, if we go to swivel driver/passenger seats you gain the love seat seating positions back.

2. As for for the door...it may be an interior design thing. Normally when you open a door you don't want to be able to see the toilet from the living area. Just normal architectural practices. You could probably reverse the hinge if need be for a custom order.

Old 06-09-2015, 11:10 PM   #14

That was the only reason that I thought the door faced toward the rear. Having never seen one yet I really have no idea just how hard it is to get by the door then to the bathroom.

Can't say that the 3010 floated my boat. I like the basic layout of the 37BH I was just thinking about an option for the TV, fireplace and a pull out work surface in place of the love seat. This may not be for everyone but lots may like it. Having the HDTV lift out still gives access to the window when you want it. It also has a mid entry which is nice.

Another option would be to replace the cabinet over the love seat with a piece that would support the HDTV and act as a valance for the window. This puts the HDTV in a better viewing position and it's not behind the curtain on the force when the bunk is being used. I'd put it on a swing arm so its viewable from the kitchen.

FYI, The Renagades put the HDTV up high on the side wall over the door on some models but I think it may have a taller ceiling so I don't know if it could work on the Force and DX3.
Old 06-10-2015, 06:24 AM   #15

I think the door faces the bedroom so you can open it easier at night. Just my thought. I will post pics and my upgrade list next week, our rig is at the dealer having a slide motor replaced, seems to act up intermittently.

Old 06-16-2015, 06:02 PM   #16
Still Looking

Wanted to say Hi! I'm still a ways off from getting a Dynamax DX3. Retiring in about a year and then plan to purchase. I love the concept of the SuperC and the look and features of the DX3.

I'll go back to lurking mode.....
WhoDatFanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 06:03 PM   #17
Commercial Member

Awesome. We'll be making lots of great changes in the next year. Glad to have you lurking as a witness.

Old 06-20-2015, 02:35 AM   #18

I'd like to see one thing added to the Force and DX3 just for driver and co-driver safety and that's the steps up to the driver and passenger doors. Please take the steps from the XL and use them across the line.

Having three steps instead of two is going to be safer for anyone that has even a slightest physical deficits. I can't imagine they would be that expensive especially since there would only be one type of step which makes for more common parts which reduces the price of the parts.

So please look at making the driver and passenger steps the same across the entire line.
Old 06-20-2015, 10:12 AM   #19

Quote:
And build that Super C full wall slide everyone has been asking about. I hope they have their deposits ready.
Brian,
I was looking at photos of the older 390XL with a full wall slide and it really looked interesting so it will be even more interesting on what any new versions would be like.

BTW, when you're putting inside photos of the coaches I'd like to request you include one shooting from the front toward the read with the slides closed.
Old 06-20-2015, 02:41 PM   #20

Congrats on the promo! we love our 2016 dx3 and haven't even taken any big trips yet. well, other than the long ride home from the dealership. Heading for an overnight a couple hours away tonight to be with my dad tomorrow.

so far we love the floor plan of the BH. We just have a few things that need to be taken care of and I think we will have the perfect coach for us...
all4bichons is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
factory