Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2018, 12:09 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by halla View Post
Gyeon View Glass Coating Kit

I tried Rain X a few times, doesnt work on the side windows, hope this is better.

Fourwhl. I may just wax yours because I have OCD and I like shiny objects.

Can I get in line for that wax job?[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
The only time mine gets waxed is when it goes through an automatic truck wash that includes spray wax.
Old 04-12-2018, 12:43 PM   #62

Leveling Jacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseymyers View Post
So when you fall off, how big a dent and divot will you have in that hood?

Yikes. This is exactly what I am thinking I will eventually have to do. For now I have been using a microfiber towel wrapped around a long snow remover. Also laying on the roof with a long towel swiping off the WashWax All, and sealing the marker lights. The problem with the latter, of course is I cannot see the bottom of the marker lights. I guess these are the challenges of having stuff. When we dreamt about it, we never realized all of the challenges, responsibilities, and unexpected expenses which would accompany the realization of this dream. Stay safe and have fun!
Old 04-12-2018, 12:44 PM   #63
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlfishing View Post
Can I get in line for that wax job?[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
The only time mine gets waxed is when it goes through an automatic truck wash that includes spray wax.
Scott...just think of all the awesome karate moves you will have after waxing all these RV's? You will be unstoppable with the high/outside kids and punches. Now to find some fences....

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
Old 04-12-2018, 01:32 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountieman View Post
13 yrs as a Sheriff Depity, heavy equipment operator for 3 years post marriage, and 40 yrs as senior manager ( fortune 100 Company ) didn’t want to leave that out. Long, long long loonnggg career.

Don’t pull a hamstring back peddling on your previous posts. Let’s just leave it as it is or we can continue. Your choice. I’m not here to argue or cause anyone hard feelings. Do not judge me or assume you know me also and we can move on. Ignore my posts and I will ignore yours.
No need to back pedal at all nor argue. You are not factoring in I started working full-time at 17 when I dropped out of school. Left construction and started working for my current employer at age 22 because I had 3 kids by then and they offered medical insurance. By age 33 I was divorced and re-married, inherited 3 more kids in that process for a total of 6. Got a second job working for the sheriff's department to make ends meet. Worked there 1987 to 2000, left the sheriff after the last kid flew the nest. Turn 64 this June and will be at the 42 years mark next year when I move on to the "best job in the world" and retire.

Now, lets just talk motorhomes going forward and maybe ravenous mouse/frog/snake/gopher eating cats. That was pretty funny.

Peace - Out

Randy & Dee
2018 DX3 37TS
"Orange Crush"
Old 04-12-2018, 05:19 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Scott...just think of all the awesome karate moves you will have after waxing all these RV's? You will be unstoppable with the high/outside kids and punches. Now to find some fences....

The only moves after 5 hours of washing and waxing was towards the bottle of Advil! Probably the only time I am Glad I don’t have a DX3 or a Force!

2018 Isata 5 DS
Old 04-13-2018, 07:31 AM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountieman View Post
Hey Capt. I was in Charlotte this evening and was near the airport. I have flown all over the U. S. And Canada but I sat and watched the skies around the airport and it was amazing watching all of the air traffic and the really giant air craft take off. Amazing. I know it’s just a day at the office for you but when you sit and watch, simply amazing.

It never ceases to amaze me the logistics and coordination that goes into the airline business. Tons of moving parts and all just as important as the other. I am fortunate enough to be one of those parts and and to have an office with an incredible view!

2018 Isata 5 DS
Old 04-13-2018, 08:25 AM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseaner View Post
It never ceases to amaze me the logistics and coordination that goes into the airline business. Tons of moving parts and all just as important as the other. I am fortunate enough to be one of those parts and and to have an office with an incredible view!
If allowed you should take a video of a take off and post.. You may have your hands full and cant pull that off. Well at least if I was on the plane, I would probably want you to have both hands on the wheel...