Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2019, 03:26 PM   #1

Dynaquest warranty questions

We are currently taking a hard look at a 2020 3801TS but I have a couple of questions about the warranty that I have seen posted on the Dynamax site as well as in the Dynaquest online user manual.

1 Length - I have seen a number of posts on here where the Dynamax factory warranty is stated as 2 years but after looking at those doc's it seems clearly stated as 1 year or 12000 miles. Is this a recent change to 1 year or do the documents need to be updated?

2 Commercial use - if the vehicle is "licensed, titled, registered, or insured in the name of any corporation, LLC, or any other form of business or commercial entity" it is deemed to be not for personal use and therefore no warranty applies. We have our current DP registered via an LLC so this would seem to completely rule out the factory warranty. Has anyone tried to get warranty service in a similar situation?
gaarrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 09:13 AM   #2
Commercial Member

1. The length has always been 2 years on the Dynamax portion only. All equipment warranties are their own, just like a home. The only thing we have done, is re-phrase that so it is not confusing. So we adopted the language in the standard corporate warranty (1 year) and then we include an addendum in the online owners manual that gives you a 2nd year structural. Again, this is just to prevent any confusion. Your drive train is still 5yr/100k. Some appliances are still 3 years. (I think Aquahot is 3 years and the inverter is 3 years)

2. I believe that language has been taken out. (or maybe it has been taken out for full timing?? can;t remember). We do have several people register it as an LLC, it appears at least for those that try and use the Montana LLC to game the tax system. No judgement here...if I lived in California I would too.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
warranty