Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-03-2021, 02:56 PM   #1

Electrical

Dynamax REV. Panel light for battery strength does not work properly.

Other items: fresh water levels, LP etc work fine, what’s up?
DrTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 08:03 AM   #2

Right Place Wrong Time...?

Hi DrTom,

I just want to welcome you to the forum--even though I'm probably the next newest one here . You'll have noticed that there have only been five posts in the last year, and one of them was to bid farewell.

I'm sorry that I can't answer your question, as we haven't actually purchased our Trilogy yet. We've just listed our house and expect a sale within two weeks. We'll pay off virtually everything we owe, build pads with hookups and covers at both our children's properties in Texas and Ohio, and then make two trips a year between them and stretching them out to a couple of weeks each way.

No one these days seems to know what Trilogys are, outside of current and former owners, who probably number less than 2,000. They were only built for four years, with the last more than five years ago, so it took some diligent research to discover that this is--for us--by far the best value model in our price range today.

I'm hoping this sub-forum will remain here for a long time, as it contains a wealth of information and links to some really great people. Hope to see you around. Have you had your unit for long?

Roger

In the piney woods of East Texas
RogerBoltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 10:10 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTom View Post
Dynamax REV. Panel light for battery strength does not work properly.

Other items: fresh water levels, LP etc work fine, what’s up?
Carefully pop the cover off the little display panel. Behind it is a circuit board that is held in place by two clips. My circuit board came out of the clip on the battery button side so the battery button did not work at all, and the next button (fresh tank level) worked intermittently. Popped the circuit board back into the holding clip and problem solved. Assuming it is this type of panel:

Name:   Capture.JPG
Views: 175
Size:  85.4 KB
NavyLCDR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electric, electrical