Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-08-2022, 08:23 AM   #361
National Sales Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPowell View Post
I second that… an update on the second floor Plan would be much appreciated.
Thank you all for your interest in Dynamax! I know that we have many customers currently that would like to see the second floor plan, but unfortunately we just are not ready at this point to unveil the second floor plan. As with any prototype, we are still in the process of reviewing potential changes as the proto goes down the line. With all the production constraints caused by the pandemic, it's still too early to know when we will start producing the second floor plan.

We really appreciate your patience and will unveil the second floor plan as soon as it's ready to show.

Sincerely, Tony
Please post questions as a "New Thread" (not private message) so that others can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps.https://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube page for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/
tanagnos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 02:53 PM   #362

Waitlisting order questions?

Any consideration given to a single color paint option (like on the DX3)?

Does the 12cf 4 door Electric/Propane refrigerator have an ice maker? Or is that just a possibility on the 16cf Electric only?

Thanks for taking the time to answer questions.
Paddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 03:04 PM   #363
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddock View Post
Any consideration given to a single color paint option (like on the DX3)?

Does the 12cf 4 door Electric/Propane refrigerator have an ice maker? Or is that just a possibility on the 16cf Electric only?

Thanks for taking the time to answer questions.
1. We have never stopped anyone from requesting a single color paint. We do it all the time, on any model (it would be a custom request and we don't currently do tri-colors, or matte)

2. There is (was) an icemaker. Due to shortages I think they were no longer available on the absorption fridges. Not 100% sure if they are back or not.

Personally, I prefer bagged ice when I can get it. I also feel like the maker takes up far too much room.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 04:05 PM   #364

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
1. We have never stopped anyone from requesting a single color paint. We do it all the time, on any model (it would be a custom request and we don't currently do tri-colors, or matte)

2. There is (was) an icemaker. Due to shortages I think they were no longer available on the absorption fridges. Not 100% sure if they are back or not.

Personally, I prefer bagged ice when I can get it. I also feel like the maker takes up far too much room.
I agree. I removed my ice maker to allow for more freezer space.
US Army Veteran 🇺🇸
Previous coach 2017 Isata 3RW
Also,3 Diesel pushers, 1Bvan, 2 class Cs
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 04:34 AM   #365
Steve & Linda M.

Quote:

100% agree on ice maker in a RV Fridge. We also prefer buying ice and I removed the Ice maker from our current Class A. Exactly because it just eats up way too much space.

Since we have a Force on order, I will (probably today) be reinstalling the ice maker.
MevetS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 09:22 AM   #366

For those of us who have Europa 31SS builds in process, when the Coach is delivered to the RV Dealer, have all of the Freightliner chassis, Cummins engine, Allison transmission, and appliances factory recalls already been applied to the vehicle?
Bill Boltralik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 11:06 AM   #367
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Boltralik View Post
For those of us who have Europa 31SS builds in process, when the Coach is delivered to the RV Dealer, have all of the Freightliner chassis, Cummins engine, Allison transmission, and appliances factory recalls already been applied to the vehicle?
We do not ship with active recalls.

Not to say that a recall does not come out shortly after we ship....but we have a very clear corporate policy. No ship/no sale with active recalls.

To be clear, once a recall is announced it may only be a PENDING RECALL, which means they know one is coming out and they have filed with NHTSA. We don't always know about those. WE only find out (no more than) 60 days later when they have to officially announce and supposedly have parts available.

Old 04-22-2022, 02:09 PM   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanagnos View Post
Thank you all for your interest in Dynamax! I know that we have many customers currently that would like to see the second floor plan, but unfortunately we just are not ready at this point to unveil the second floor plan. As with any prototype, we are still in the process of reviewing potential changes as the proto goes down the line. With all the production constraints caused by the pandemic, it's still too early to know when we will start producing the second floor plan.

We really appreciate your patience and will unveil the second floor plan as soon as it's ready to show.

Sincerely, Tony

2nd floor plan---Please!

Secondly, any in house discussion yet on these small floor plans making it up the line to say the force HD so one can get the DD8? 6.7 is a deal breaker.
V6TOY4X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 09:35 AM   #369

Any reviews from folks that have been in there Europa for a while now? I am possibly looking to upgrade. I am especially curious about how much road noise it has.
Old 05-27-2022, 09:44 AM   #370

Quote:

Concerning the Ice Maker. On my 22 XL the Samsung Ice Maker is actually sitting in the upper corner of the refrigerator area, not the freezer. So for those folks about to get a 23 Cubic Ft. Samsung, you probably won't be wanting to remove it. It does not take much room and the fridge is really big. Now if I could just figure out how to empty it manually
Old 05-27-2022, 09:57 AM   #371

Reply to Browser5032 above… Love ours. For my wife and I (plus a Mini Aussie and Maine Coon) it is the perfect size. Just big enough to stretch out but small enough to go almost anywhere we want to camp. We tow a full size F-150 crew cab behind it. The only ‘upgrade’ I did was to install a Safe T Plus for front tire blow out peace of mind. I did not install it to help with steering because it doesn't need it. The Europa drives great. It is noisier than our old Class A diesel pusher but it doesn’t bother us in the least. The good news is the small amount of engine noise masks rattles and squeaks. This is something that drove us nuts in our Class A. The only thing we wish could be improved is the bed. It is a great mattress and super comfy we just don’t like how and where it folds but we understand it is about the best they could do with the design. I don’t think Dynamax workmanship and support lives up to the hype but it is probably better than most. Just comes with the territory. Would I do it again now knowing what I know, absolutely.
AZFoxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 01:21 PM   #372

How has performance been towing your F150? What kind of speeds are you typically driving at on the flats? On grades (what grades/passes have you experienced and have you been pleased with performance)?

Thank you for the insight.
huskerhiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:23 PM   #373

Towing with our F-150 at 65-70 we get in the 8-9 mpg range consistently. Speed does decrease on long inclines but it has never dropped below 50 mph. This weekend’s trip is the first without towing anything so mpg is not yet known. I’ll give an update after I’ve made a few fuel stops. The Europa is noticeably peppier without the F-150.
Old 05-27-2022, 08:55 PM   #374

Thank you. Very helpful When you say long inclines do you mean inclines with 6% grades etc?
huskerhiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 08:55 PM   #375

Thanks Foxes, It looks like a beautiful rig.
Old 05-27-2022, 09:18 PM   #376

Yes. We hit at least 4 grades today. No truck being towed as I said but plenty of power to maintain good speed. We weren’t accelerating much up them though.
Old 05-28-2022, 11:31 AM   #377

We got a 2" memory foam topper for our mattress in our Sunseeker. Game changer not feeling that seam.
Old 06-28-2022, 11:43 AM   #378

With orders now being taken for the 2023 Europa 31SS, has it been posted anywhere what the new changes are for 2023?
Old 06-28-2022, 11:46 AM   #379
Commercial Member

no, but for Europa, I think the only changes were TPMS standard and Solar standard.

Old 08-23-2022, 09:31 AM   #380

2022 Europa 31SS - Missing Fresh Water Drain Valve

I have been trying to find my freshwater drain valve for over a month and think that it was missed being installed in the wet bay. My 31SS was built from Jan to Jun 2022.

I have tried to learn where it might be located, asking the dealer and factory reps, but so far no one knows for my coach. I do know that in recent 31SS coaches, it is located in the wet bay on the back wall (left image), but on mine (right image), its missing (no white freshwater hose with a petcock exists).

If there are any Europa 31SS owners that have their freshwater drain valve located elsewhere (i.e. not in the wet bay on back wall), I'd really like to know.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	freshwater_drain_valve1.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	278187