Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-22-2021, 07:26 AM   #21
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by content View Post
Wow! Very nice paint design! Clean, modern, fresh, new! Kudos to your design and paint teams.
lol...that is funny actually. Clean? yes, modern? it's actually retro. I will pass on your kudos, but this is the exact same mask that was used on the older ST models.

Dynamax was always ahead of its time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindBars View Post
The photo of the finished motorhome suggests the possibility of an absorption refrigerator, but the promotional jpeg mentioned a residential refrigerator. Which does it come with?
As most of our larger motorhomes, we have a residential standard with an optional RV fridge. The model shown has been optioned with a 12cu ft RV fridge.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 07:40 AM   #22
Commercial Member

Quote:
Thanks for the floor plan link.

My immediate reaction to that floor plan is all the wasted space in the length of the bathroom. I would shorten the length of the bathroom and put in a coat closet, or increase the width of the pantry by the refrigerator.

Also, having the bathroom door open inward against the sink is bad. It forces you to always have to operate the door, even just to go in and wash your hands. A sliding or pocket door would stay out of the way even if you just want to use the sink, or if you are a couple that never bothers to close bathroom doors.
I for one get dressed in the bathroom, so I love the space.

You can't really move the bath door any further down or we can no longer get a "solid door" to work between the living room and bedroom, which is what customers requested instead of a curtain.

A pocket door will not work as the wall is not straight. You can't open it out, because it would not open 90 degrees due to the mattress. If all you wanted to do was wash your hands...the kitchen sink is ideal for that.

So it is really the best compromise given all of the various limitations.

Old 01-22-2021, 01:25 PM   #23

I have to say even though it is longer than my wish list of 30-32' max it is maybe doable for our needs. I am sure this is going to have a big splash. The 6.7chassis should get its price point in line with Jayco to compete. The allison 3200 is rock solid, if a person was so inclined to put a little tune to the 6.7. After wtty of course.

I cant remember if there was another floor plan being kicked around in the same length??

Hoping for great success and maybe a DD8 in the future
V6TOY4X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:38 PM   #24
Commercial Member

One lucky crew got a full on sneak peek today, so we figured we would post a couple more pictures. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1637.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	203.5 KB
ID:	246415Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1635.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	237.6 KB
ID:	246416

Bathroom is a great size, along with the shower. Rear wardrobe is huge.

Old 01-22-2021, 01:53 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
One lucky crew got a full on sneak peek today, so we figured we would post a couple more pictures. Attachment 246415Attachment 246416

Bathroom is a great size, along with the shower. Rear wardrobe is huge.

I want to say I saw the shower is 36 x 36?

Can those toilets rotate on their flanges, i.e. if a person wanted to rotate it parallel with the bedroom wall? I am a right side leaner so that may work better for me. Not suggesting you change your floor plan just maybe a mod one could do on their own?
V6TOY4X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 02:44 PM   #26

I sure hope you’ll expand the floor plan choices for this motorhome size, and add a floor plan with a rear bathroom, like on the Sunseeker 2440DS/Forester 2441DS. It could have a larger vanity top, no hinged door in the way, you don’t have to squeeze past the toilet to get to the shower. And, you could add in the coat closet, which the Europa currently lacks. Then I could seeing buying one!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0C7D63AE-E95E-46F8-A896-9823F682E1C0.jpeg
Views:	205
Size:	309.7 KB
ID:	246417  
Old 01-22-2021, 07:48 PM   #27

Quote:

You can't really move the bath door any further down or we can no longer get a "solid door" to work between the living room and bedroom, which is what customers requested instead of a curtain.

A pocket door will not work as the wall is not straight. You can't open it out, because it would not open 90 degrees due to the mattress. If all you wanted to do was wash your hands...the kitchen sink is ideal for that.

So it is really the best compromise given all of the various limitations.

And some people prefer a civilized size bathroom.

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 11:33 PM   #28

Quote:
Yes! That is yet another reason why the rear bath floor plan I show in post #26 would be a great floor plan for the Europa. Not only is the bathroom spacious, but if you like to dress in the bathroom, the wardrobe and dresser are IN the bathroom, so your clothes are right there handy for dressing.

Most of the Europa layout can remain the same, just add the coat closet and put the big bathroom in the rear. If you want, the optional clothes washer can be in part of the coat closet. I think would be a good seller!
Old 01-22-2021, 11:37 PM   #29

I have to say the floorplan of the bathroom does look weird but in person its sized really well. Good space to stand clear of the door, toilet isn't nearly as obtrusive it looks, and that shower is HUGE. For door functionality I have to say it really works well. Very functional at first glance.
Old 01-23-2021, 08:57 AM   #30

I had the chance to finally visit the factory after four years and owning two Dynamax units.

We got to tour the inside and outside of the new Europa. I have to say you can see the thought process that went into this unit from the outside to the inside.

The paint is retro, clean and awesome on the outside, makes it look really modern and sleek. New new cabover has a unique shape that also looks really modern.

The inside is fresh, clean and they used the space very well. Big cabinets, light colors, the bedroom is very spacious and the new bathroom design is awesome. There is a frosted window in the bathroom and when the light comes in, it makes it seem like a regular house bathroom. The shower is a great size.

Looking at the pictures and the layout does not do this new unit justice.

I believe this will be a hot seller.

Before you start asking for changes, give it a chance. It is really a nice unit and it will fit a market for those looking for the big truck with a shorter motorhome.

Right now, it is too short for what we need, but could easily see us in this Europa down the road when our son is out of college and we are traveling more on our own.
Old 01-23-2021, 10:59 AM   #31
Commercial Member

Quote:
I sure hope you’ll expand the floor plan choices for this motorhome size, and add a floor plan with a rear bathroom, like on the Sunseeker 2440DS/Forester 2441DS. It could have a larger vanity top, no hinged door in the way, you don’t have to squeeze past the toilet to get to the shower. And, you could add in the coat closet, which the Europa currently lacks. Then I could seeing buying one!
We already have a 2nd floor plan in the works and it will have a fixed bed. I wouldn't do two with a hinged mattress.

And the 2440 only has a dinette...we would really like to have a dinette AND sofa/recliner for mass appeal.

Old 01-23-2021, 11:02 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by halla View Post
I had the chance to finally visit the factory after four years and owning two Dynamax units.

We got to tour the inside and outside of the new Europa. I have to say you can see the thought process that went into this unit from the outside to the inside.

The paint is retro, clean and awesome on the outside, makes it look really modern and sleek. New new cabover has a unique shape that also looks really modern.

The inside is fresh, clean and they used the space very well. Big cabinets, light colors, the bedroom is very spacious and the new bathroom design is awesome. There is a frosted window in the bathroom and when the light comes in, it makes it seem like a regular house bathroom. The shower is a great size.

Looking at the pictures and the layout does not do this new unit justice.

I believe this will be a hot seller.

Before you start asking for changes, give it a chance. It is really a nice unit and it will fit a market for those looking for the big truck with a shorter motorhome.

Right now, it is too short for what we need, but could easily see us in this Europa down the road when our son is out of college and we are traveling more on our own.
Nice post Halla - I think this may hit the bull’s eye of being the perfect sweet spot between the Force and the Isata 5. Can’t wait to see additional pics and information.
Rambler61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 12:32 PM   #33

It is just really cool to walk into the factory and see the new unit sitting there. It will fit a new market for sure and the other manufacturers will definitely borrow this design and layout.
Old 01-23-2021, 02:42 PM   #34

Is the Europa going to use the Firefly or Precision Plex controller?

I see a couple of new to Dynamax products with the Girard hot water heater and the Combo Washer Dryer option. I think all the recent large trucks have used the stacked units.
Old 01-24-2021, 11:17 AM   #35
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman55 View Post
Is the Europa going to use the Firefly or Precision Plex controller?

I see a couple of new to Dynamax products with the Girard hot water heater and the Combo Washer Dryer option. I think all the recent large trucks have used the stacked units.
Firefly

Old 01-24-2021, 11:58 AM   #36

Nice looking rig.
The bunkover has a nice shape and seems shorter, not hanging way over the windshield. That should be better for viewing traffic lights.
Nice size shower stall.
Washer dryer eats into wardrobe space.
A little confused however. The SS in 31SS indicates what?
The privacy sliding pocket doors also enclose the bathroom. If you have guests or kids, this door has to open to get access to the bathroom for those midnight visits.
Not much galley countertop other than the extensions in front of entryway.
Tank and exterior storage bay capacities unknown yet.
Curious about future second floorplan. Maybe it's closer to Brian's original CAD drawing of initial floorplan.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Brian Clemons first M2 layout.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	162.3 KB
ID:	246509  
Magnatudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 02:43 PM   #37

New Pictures / Info

Any new interior picture, updates or information? Timing on when they will simply publish this thing so potential buyers have needed information?
2SRUSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 03:11 PM   #38
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SRUSS View Post
Any new interior picture, updates or information? Timing on when they will simply publish this thing so potential buyers have needed information?
Are you looking for specific information?

We have chassis, floor plan, standards & Options should be similar to a 5 Series.

As for timing, we have to build it, complete it, test it, and run it through corporate inspection and testing before we can schedule any more. We have been short parts and those are starting to trickle in. I hope to have all of that completed by the end of this month so we can finalize any media release.

Old 02-07-2021, 12:12 PM   #39

Thank you

Thank you for the reply, I will check out the tank capacities on the Isata 5. Given the outside photos anxious to see more of the interior. Overhead bunk looks very narrow so interesting to see functionality. Will the King bed be a folding similar to the Isata 30FW or tilt up at the head similar to the 34DS (functional with slide in?). Curtain or full bedroom door? Sounds like mid-March before initial release, looking forward to it.
2SRUSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 12:18 PM   #40
Commercial Member

Tank capacities I think will be more like the Force (for black and gray).

Overhead bunk is exactly 4" shorter than the Force/DX3/XL, which are all shorter than the Isata 5...just due to cab height. King will be folding with the seam low on the bed...roughly 23" from the bottom. Full double pocket door.