Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-20-2018, 09:33 PM   #1

Factory pickup? Question for bclemens

I saw on the Dynamax Facebook page that someone is picking up their new coach on the way to the Anchors Down rally.

We are waiting for the delivery of our Isata 5, the latest estimate is mid may (slipped from late March -early April when we ordered in November) so now we're worried about getting the coach in time to attend the rally.

We saw pics on Facebook today, looks like it's out of paint so it's getting close.

Is factory pickup an option? We'd rather do that than take the chance of missing the rally, plus it also gives us an excuse to visit friends and rekatives in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana.
Slolane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 11:36 AM   #2
Commercial Member

1. No. Not really. I think in this case it was something they worked out through the dealer, not us.
2. We have talked about factory delivery, as we used to offer this. There would be a fee, but you can pick it up here. Get a product walk through from our tech and then we would like to have a guy dedicated to it for that day so they can repair anything you might find that is an issue.

We’re just trying to work through the logistics as you would have to have the paperwork signed and everything done with the dealer before we would do the delivery. How to handle the timing.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 05:38 PM   #3
2019 Renegade Verona LE

Factory slow production time? Question for bclemens.

After reading hundreds of posts, I have noticed that it is all the little things that are missed in Quality Control. In our shop, when we are really busy, the guys tend to miss the little things. When the shop is running normal, then we very seldom have any issues. When we are slow, we have more issues (can't figure this one out). When is the best time of year to have a unit built? What time of year is the change over to newer frames from Freightliner? Any other secrets you want to share? Thanks....
CaboSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 11:55 PM   #4
Commercial Member

there is no best time for us. I try to stay as steady as we possibly can. Its the ramp up and then slow down that seems to cause issues.

Chassis change over it really depends. For example Mercedes isn't even building 18's yet. They had to pass emissions testing so, it took forever to change over. They hope to be back on a normal schedule for 2019 MY but who knows.

If I shared them, they wouldn't be secrets.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
factory