Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-01-2018, 08:32 AM   #61
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountieman View Post
Brian was MIA tonight. I know he dont want to read that this saga continues.. LOL
No, I actually mentioned you in another post. Someone was asking why we didn't combine the DX3 and Dynaquest XL and I said mainly because they are different chassis. I said just ask "Mountainman" (sorry...its Mountieman) about the confusion that one brand name and different options/chassis causes.

For 2019 Model Year the plan is to simplify everything. Streamline the offerings, make options standard where they are a high uptake. To avoid confusion just like happened here.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 02:00 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
No, I actually mentioned you in another post. Someone was asking why we didn't combine the DX3 and Dynaquest XL and I said mainly because they are different chassis. I said just ask "Mountainman" (sorry...its Mountieman) about the confusion that one brand name and different options/chassis causes.

For 2019 Model Year the plan is to simplify everything. Streamline the offerings, make options standard where they are a high uptake. To avoid confusion just like happened here.
Mountainman is ok Brian. The wife says that’s what I look like. LOL

To me you have simplified it pretty good already. Everything is pretty standard on the Force coach that I have found. Basically pick a color inside and out, do you want a washer and dryer, do you want carpet in the bedroom. That’s about as easy as it gets if people just do a little research. Now it may get more complicated with the higher end Dynaquest and DX3 but my deal was simple.

On the build sheet, the salesman said he checked the wrong box between Force and Force HD. Simple mistake I’m sure and no reason to think he is lying because he took full responsibility.

I have hit a lot of bumps in the road in this process but none of which are Dynamax Corp fault. You guys are great by all means. Can’t say enough about the company.
The Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 02:36 PM   #63
Always Learning

Mountieman, random and fairly unrelated question - what does "Feathers and Water" mean? I've tried googling it as a saying but came up empty handed.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:47 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
Mountieman, random and fairly unrelated question - what does "Feathers and Water" mean? I've tried googling it as a saying but came up empty handed.
LOL... It means if you are wrong and have to admit it, then you have to eat crow. Its just a saying.....The water was to help the crow feathers go down a little better. I'm pretty much just a country guy from the Mtns so my slang and accent can be hard to understand sometimes. Great question and glad you asked..
Old 02-01-2018, 03:51 PM   #65
Always Learning

Quote:
LOL... It means if you are wrong and have to admit it, then you have to eat crow. Its just a saying.....The water was to help the crow feathers go down a little better. I'm pretty much just a country guy from the Mtns so my slang and accent can be hard to understand sometimes. Great question and glad you asked..
Oh, eating crow? I'm good at that!
Old 02-01-2018, 05:18 PM   #66

It has a different meaning in Nevada.

(I hope that doesn’t close the thread)

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:16 PM   #67

Well my wife made me get up, dust off and get back in the saddle again. Once again we are back in the Dynamax Force HD on order group. Another dealer again. This is the 3rd deposit in the 3rd state in less than 3 weeks. Surely 3rd time will be a charm. I hope because my credit card cant take much more confusion and I know I cant.

Question for Brian or whoever else might know. We ordered the black and silver again and wanted to know if the red highlight stripe will be there on the 19's? If so, is it possible to change that color as an option?
Old 02-02-2018, 09:57 PM   #68

Congrats, the stripe on the black Force HD is an Orange, sunset orange.

Where did you order from this time?
Old 02-02-2018, 10:22 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by halla View Post
Congrats, the stripe on the black Force HD is an Orange, sunset orange.

Where did you order from this time?
This time from Greer SC. I'm not calling the salesman to check on it, ask about it or nothing. If I see his number show up on my phone I am not answering it in case he made a mistake or its something bad. I'm gonna check with him about the end of may and ask him what day he thinks it will be in. LOL

Thanks for correcting me on the orange. I actually have not seen a black one in person. Does the orange look pretty good?
Old 02-02-2018, 11:10 PM   #70
Citrus County, Fl.

Mountieman, hope you can make it to some of the rallies. The one in Florida is in September in Williston just Southeast of the home of the Gators. Rumor has it we will have t-shirts with a gator on them.
99 Terry 31G
GL1800Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 12:03 AM   #71
Just as confused as you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
Oh, eating crow? I'm good at that!
I'll bet you don't use water to wash the feathers down.
Camping since 1989, Seasonal since 2000.
Car Shredder Op/Tech, Scrap Metal Recycling - retired
Scrapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 08:56 AM   #72

Quote:
This time from Greer SC. I'm not calling the salesman to check on it, ask about it or nothing. If I see his number show up on my phone I am not answering it in case he made a mistake or its something bad. I'm gonna check with him about the end of may and ask him what day he thinks it will be in. LOL

Thanks for correcting me on the orange. I actually have not seen a black one in person. Does the orange look pretty good?
I love the Orange. Sunset Orange that was used on Corvettes (Im a Mopar Fan, so that threw me off a little). The Black is a Tuxedo black, has some pearl in it so it really shines in the sun.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:41 AM   #73

Mountieman you had more ups and downs then a roller coaster in your quest to buy this unit, good luck and enjoy and hope we will cross paths sometime at a rally, watch for the Goshen one I am sure you would like it.
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 10:14 AM   #74

Send a message via AIM to letsgorving Send a message via MSN to letsgorving Send a message via Yahoo to letsgorving
Ha you're back in the game! Congrats on your order and we all won't hold our breath......

Just kiddin, congrats!!
Old 02-04-2018, 04:50 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by halla View Post
Im a Mopar Fan, so that threw me off a little
Oh good lord, and here I was starting to think we had some things in common.

Randy & Dee
2018 DX3 37TS
"Orange Crush"
RV Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 05:00 PM   #76

I never said I didnt like Mustangs, just don't like Corvettes. LOL. It is all a preference.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:42 PM   #77
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
I'll bet you don't use water to wash the feathers down.
Bourbon. Lots and lots of bourbon.

Tags
water