Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-06-2020, 09:59 AM   #21

now I have a complaint

I have a no arm awning on my patio and it came with a piece of plastic about a foot long that I think is yellow. You use that tool which is shaped on the ends like a allen wrench on the ends to adjust the pitch of the awning. Someone asked what it was used for earllier this year but I do not remember who. I am pretty sure it was someone owning a Dynasty. You losen a bolt and turn a screw at the end you wish to adjust to the pitch you want. It will not take much. Maybe Bob Clemens can see if they use that tool with directions. the screw you turn is shiny and small. It came in there bag of stuff. Good Luck.
overeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 08:45 AM   #22

Maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob2019 View Post
Your suggestion makes sense but won't work here. So little room for all those splices and shrink tubing in the awning arm with the controller at the bottom of the arm using most of the space. Three of the cables that contain wires that are above the controller and 3 are below with about 4" length to cut and splice on the ones below. I had a hard time with the 6 cables and twelve splices to jam it all back to the top of the connector. Currently, as I noted Lippert has sent a second controller as the little green light keep blinking (should not) indicating either a bad controller or moisture somewhere else causing a level 2 fault. Pulling all that wire mess out again to change the controller will probably require inspection of the splices and more liquid tape applied as movement breaks the seal of the liquid tape.
Maybe ask Lippert to send you the controller AND a new complete wiring harness.
"Always bypass the water heater before opening the low-point drains."
Sticks and Bricks: Raleigh, NC
2008 Cherokee 38P: at Ivor, VA permanently
Larry-NC is offline   Reply With Quote