Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2020, 05:45 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 31
Force 37BDHD? Anyone know what this is?

A dealer sent me option sheets for the Force today and it listed (4) available floorplans. The sheet was dated 9/4/2020. Is this a new floorplan? Not on the website that I can find.
nccampguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 05:54 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 31
Here's the option sheet base models
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	16013335582772067195589127020163.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	234.6 KB
ID:	240193  
nccampguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 07:05 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: 8000' in CO
Posts: 746
It's a Force with the 37BH floor plan and the HD chassis. There used to be a Non-HD Force, that that would have been a 37BH without the HD at the end of it.
__________________
2019 Dynamax Isata 5 35DB
Audi "Nardo Grey"
BLT4SPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 07:13 PM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLT4SPD View Post
It's a Force with the 37BH floor plan and the HD chassis. There used to be a Non-HD Force, that that would have been a 37BH without the HD at the end of it.
Hmmm ... I understand what you are sayin and I know there use to be Force and Force HD. But, this option sheet that I took a picture of lists the 37BH HD and 37BD HD. They both have the same MSRP.
nccampguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 08:32 PM   #5
Motorized GM
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bristol, IN
Posts: 14,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by nccampguy View Post
A dealer sent me option sheets for the Force today and it listed (4) available floorplans. The sheet was dated 9/4/2020. Is this a new floorplan? Not on the website that I can find.
The 37BD is a modified version of the BH.

Welcome to the crazy world of the domino effect....

So, the 37TS has been popular as you get a big TV opposite the sofa. But when DOWN, you get all that prep space. So, for the BH, we did the same thing, we did a pop up TV. However, the pop-up TV cabinet was angled and we had to use a smaller fireplace. To keep things consistent we put the same fireplace in both. We found that the bulk of people were buying the BH with the big TV and not the sofa....

So, we decided to move the door down to match the 37TS entry (that would make it easier for the passenger seat to recline) AND we could have the pop up TV and fireplace mimic the TS design and get a bigger fireplace back. That also meant when the TV was down, the counter space was more usable for prep space being close to the kitchen. And kitchen space is prime in a BH.

Simple hunh?

I guess I was not aware it would be in the wild so quickly.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-09-28 213126.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	240206  
__________________
Please post questions as a "New Thread" (not private message) so that others can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps.https://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube page for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 08:53 PM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
The 37BD is a modified version of the BH.

Welcome to the crazy world of the domino effect....

So, the 37TS has been popular as you get a big TV opposite the sofa. But when DOWN, you get all that prep space. So, for the BH, we did the same thing, we did a pop up TV. However, the pop-up TV cabinet was angled and we had to use a smaller fireplace. To keep things consistent we put the same fireplace in both. We found that the bulk of people were buying the BH with the big TV and not the sofa....

So, we decided to move the door down to match the 37TS entry (that would make it easier for the passenger seat to recline) AND we could have the pop up TV and fireplace mimic the TS design and get a bigger fireplace back. That also meant when the TV was down, the counter space was more usable for prep space being close to the kitchen. And kitchen space is prime in a BH.

Simple hunh?

I guess I was not aware it would be in the wild so quickly.
Looks like a good idea! Might just make the 37BH obsolete though. Everyone would really rather have TV viewing directly across from seating if possible. Coupled with additional prep space, its a winner!

Now, make a version that puts the washer/dryer next to each other like the DX3RB in place of the bunk beds and expand the bathroom where the stacked washer/dryer is. Call it the 37LBL for ladies bath and laundry!

and thanks for the explanation...
nccampguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 08:56 PM   #7
Motorized GM
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bristol, IN
Posts: 14,483
The only reason both floor plans are on there is we need to build the new one....but until it is 100% complete, inspected, and signed off, we do not build any more. That way if there is an issue we catch it the first time without building a bunch more.

Once that process is complete, we will likely take the BH off. The BD will take its place.
__________________
Please post questions as a "New Thread" (not private message) so that others can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps.https://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube page for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 PM.