Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-27-2020, 01:40 PM   #41
Commercial Member

I guess I am at a loss for who "the majority of folks" are. I'm not even sure where to begin with the rest of it...so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on whether or not the product or the process is sufficiently sufficient.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 01:53 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookieblaylock View Post
How about a SHORT class 8?????

Kidding!
OR longer

Click image for larger version

Name:	class 8.png
Views:	94
Size:	779.4 KB
ID:	242028

Let us all return back to the subject.
Old 10-27-2020, 02:36 PM   #43
Norwood Auto Italia

Is this the sort of Short Super C that the Europa will emulate? Dont know what it is but its a frequent attendee at motorsport events.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200924_0814179.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	242042  
vlamgat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 03:27 PM   #44

I have an idea.... Just show us the dang Europa 31SS floorplan! The RV magazines and websites are talking about how great it is. But they haven't seen it? Why the tease? Why put it on the Dynamax website? Behind the curtain... c'mon man! I simply don't understand the reluctance to show it because it is what it is ... Good, bad or indifferent.
nccampguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:18 PM   #45
National Sales Manager

Why do we put it behind a curtain? To build anticipation It’s done all the time. Newmar ran ad after ad of their Super C in the shadows in every magazine they could. Then revealed it in Utah from behind a curtain. I have waited months to see the new reveal of new cars.

What we would like to do, is show the floor plan, once we can actually SEE it in person and show pictures.
Please post questions as a "New Thread" (not private message) so that others can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps.https://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube page for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/
tanagnos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:31 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccampguy View Post
I have an idea.... Just show us the dang Europa 31SS floorplan! The RV magazines and websites are talking about how great it is. But they haven't seen it? Why the tease? Why put it on the Dynamax website? Behind the curtain... c'mon man! I simply don't understand the reluctance to show it because it is what it is ... Good, bad or indifferent.

I would guess posts like this keeps things from being made more public. There has been a ton of criticism about a product that is merely a concept at this point. I would surmise that future projects will not be discussed here because of this. Just my 2 cents.
Old 10-28-2020, 06:38 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by halla View Post
I would guess posts like this keeps things from being made more public. There has been a ton of criticism about a product that is merely a concept at this point. I would surmise that future projects will not be discussed here because of this. Just my 2 cents.
I would agree with your assessment!
Old 10-28-2020, 08:01 PM   #48
Retired Army Paratrooper

From what I hear everyone will be very pleased with the final product. I am sure Dynamax is going to reveal very soon.
MasterBlaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:15 AM   #49

Quote:

no such thing as bad publicity
V6TOY4X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 11:10 PM   #50

Greetings. First post. Just beginning my long research journey. Wife and I are beginning to plan the next chapter, post-kids but pre-retirement. I’m still learning, very new to all this but Very interested in an M2 based coach. I’m may be the prime demographic for this Europa because I’m really looking for short, sub 34’ if I can find something that checks all the boxes. Really hope this can be optioned with all electric...fingers crossed.
Elessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 01:30 AM   #51

crickets?
Old 11-12-2020, 09:03 AM   #52

Not really sure 2 weeks with no response counts as crickets...

Have a little patience
Old 11-12-2020, 09:15 AM   #53
National Sales Manager

We appreciate your enthusiasm for the new Europa, but like we previously stated, we are running the prototype now and expect that to finish up during the first quarter of 2021.

We will release more information regarding specifics of the Europa at that time. Again, I feel we are very transparent with our product offerings without giving away too much to our competitors.

Here are a few articles about the Europa from some of the RV media in the meantime:

https://rv-pro.com/news/2021-preview...-pod-and-nobo/

https://rvlife.com/class-c-rvs/
Please post questions as a "New Thread" (not private message) so that others can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps.https://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube page for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/
tanagnos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 09:23 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanagnos View Post
We appreciate your enthusiasm for the new Europa, but like we previously stated, we are running the prototype now and expect that to finish up during the first quarter of 2021.

We will release more information regarding specifics of the Europa at that time. Again, I feel we are very transparent with our product offerings without giving away too much to our competitors.

Here are a few articles about the Europa from some of the RV media in the meantime:

https://rv-pro.com/news/2021-preview...-pod-and-nobo/

https://rvlife.com/class-c-rvs/

You guys have been fantastic about keeping us involved at every stage of the game. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise!
Old 11-12-2020, 11:27 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURWHL View Post
Not really sure 2 weeks with no response counts as crickets...

Have a little patience

Wow anybody have a sense of humor around here? I figured the cricket comments in all 3 threads would at least get a friendly jeer as opposed to a serious rebuff, I will go back to my boating message board where people talk daily. Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Moving forward are you the spokesman now, should I just PM you direct?
Old 11-12-2020, 12:31 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6TOY4X View Post
Wow anybody have a sense of humor around here? I figured the cricket comments in all 3 threads would at least get a friendly jeer as opposed to a serious rebuff, I will go back to my boating message board where people talk daily. Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Moving forward are you the spokesman now, should I just PM you direct?
Nothing official, just trying to share the info I have.

Maybe just try posting in a single thread so the information doesn't get further spread out rather than spamming multiple threads with less than helpful comments.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:23 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURWHL View Post
Nothing official, just trying to share the info I have.

Maybe just try posting in a single thread so the information doesn't get further spread out rather than spamming multiple threads with less than helpful comments.

Hardly call that spamming, or less than helpful comments, the only way updates come are in response to inquiries, NO?

Anyway thanks for your help
Old 11-13-2020, 05:51 PM   #58

I agree, multiple posts, same topic gets things very confusing.

Looking forward to the Europa launch, love that new products are on their way.
Old 11-13-2020, 06:47 PM   #59

Quote:
I agree, multiple posts, same topic gets things very confusing.

Looking forward to the Europa launch, love that new products are on their way.

I think the confusing part is that there are 3 threads!!!
Old 11-13-2020, 08:55 PM   #60
Retired Army Paratrooper

I saw the new Europa yesterday, it is awesome looking. I think everyone will be very pleased with what Dynamax is putting together.
MasterBlaster is offline   Reply With Quote