Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-09-2021, 11:58 AM   #1

Heated Floor

I saw an add for a 2020 Dynamax XL that listed heated floor which I'm pretty sure is a typo - or errant mouse click on features list - BUT, it got me wondering, why the XL does not offer radiant floor heat? Simply not enough market or is it a maintenance nightmare?? I'd like to have it personally... Stay safe everyone.
sold 2008 Berkshire pusher
sold 2010 Mini Cooper Convertible toad
sold 2015 Nissan Frontier toad
JBoyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 12:19 PM   #2
Commercial Member

It does not.

We have talked about it but at the time the breaker panel was not large enough to support the power needed. Then when I hear other guys with their heated floors...it makes me NOT want to do it.

There was a promising product out of Europe that used like some carbon fiber element or something so that you could cut a hole out of the center and it would still work (as opposed to the thin wire ones everyone else runs). But they just went dark.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
floor