Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-18-2022, 08:03 AM   #1

HeatPump and or AquaHot Kicking ass! 22 XL

Mornings have been like today, 43 degrees in Silverton, CO. Using the AquaHot or the Heatpump, both on electric only and they are working very well. Hot air coming out of the AC unit is a blessing! Count me as a strong supporter of the GE HeatPump/AC units. Mine also happen to both have the Micro-Air softstart units!
Old 08-22-2022, 09:57 PM   #2

I use mine on electric a lot and I can tell you this, even in sun zero temps the diesel hot water is hot! One issue I have is freezing in the wet bay. Need to add a cozy in there.

—John
johndjmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 10:04 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndjmix View Post
I use mine on electric a lot and I can tell you this, even in sun zero temps the diesel hot water is hot! One issue I have is freezing in the wet bay. Need to add a cozy in there.

—John
Dynamax figured that out as my model has that cozy in the wet bay. I was trying to figure out why the AquaHot was making noise after turning the two thermostats off. Went to the wet bay and adjusted the hard to read temp and the AquaHot turned off. All is well.

Tags
pump